HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Well I’m further up the UK so the prices shock me constantly for down south but our first house cost less than half of that and we both work full time so being able to afford a house of that value, at that age and on your own is another world 😂
Who knew contributing to the obscene growth of fast fashion - and the huge negative environmental and social impact - could be so lucrative 🙊

Reactions: 5
I’m not from there but if you are, would you still say that was Brighton? It doesn’t look that close on a map? Does it have its own bars / nightlife etc?

Reactions: 1
She was in decent shape but I think her weight loss is pretty noticeable. For ages she seemed to be working out and not much changing but now it seems she's really nailed it. But I did take a break from her videos for several months so that could be why I find it v noticeable. I think she looks great. I also do believe that she'll have had loads of DMs asking how she's achieved it tbh.
I didn't notice at all but after she mentioned it in her recent vid I went back and watched some 2018 videos and she does look totally different - particularly around her face.

I’m not from there but if you are, would you still say that was Brighton? It doesn’t look that close on a map? Does it have its own bars / nightlife etc?
I would say it's not Brighton, you're more likely to link Lancing with Worthing.

The only good thing about Lancing is the pretty views of Lancing College (private school) from the road as you drive through it to get somewhere decent! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't notice at all but after she mentioned it in her recent vid I went back and watched some 2018 videos and she does look totally different - particularly around her face.
It's totally normal to loose body fat and grow breast fat simultaneously.

So, she has a chin length bob as her real hair and the rest is extensions? Looked more sophisticated than ger longer hair and would be different from all the heavy long blunt hair that they all have.

I don't know how it's got so dire so quick. I loved her before her move. Now I find soph does life more interesting 😂🤔

when did she get a dog? I feel like I’ve missed something
She got Nala a number of years ago when she was with her now ex. When she moved to the last flat, Nala went to stay with her parents. The second dog, Rory, was re-homed with her friend.

• Wow
  • Sad
She got Nala a number of years ago when she was with her now ex. When she moved to the last flat, Nala went to stay with her parents. The second dog, Rory, was re-homed with her friend.
Ahh thank you, I never knew that!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.