HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still waiting to see of her dogs move back in with her as I think ones at her parents and maybe another with a friend?

I also think shes further along the coast than Brighton/ hove, the beach photos she posted are definitely more portslade sort of way.

Reactions: 1
I'm still waiting to see of her dogs move back in with her as I think ones at her parents and maybe another with a friend?

I also think shes further along the coast than Brighton/ hove, the beach photos she posted are definitely more portslade sort of way.
I have a feeling those dogs aren’t coming back. If they were, wouldn’t they have already now that she’s in the house and has the yard? Sue mentioned Rory was re-homed to that friend, so there’s only Nala.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have a feeling those dogs aren’t coming back. If they were, wouldn’t they have already now that she’s in the house and has the yard? Sue mentioned Rory was re-homed to that friend, so there’s only Nala.
Last time I saw Nala in her video (before Christmas I think) the poor dog looked absolutely petrified. I think Nala only made an overnight appearance because Ryan mentioned that he liked dogs......Cue Suzie remembering that she used to have a couple of dogs and voila, Nala magically appears - For one night only mind, Sue doesn't want her to get too comfy!! 😉

Reactions: 4

It's in Shoreham/Lancing, I found the beach hut on the coastline between them.
She was also heading that way on the moving vlog.

• Wow
Another haul 🙄🙄🙄 def scraping the barrel for content.

She really needs to stop buying pants that are too long on her...or make more of an effort to learn to hem herself because the scrunchy is not a good look.

That shirt jacket looks like it’s horrible quality.

So orange 🍊🍊🍊

Another boring vlog explaining her garden renovations #boring
I just find it so bizarre how quickly these influencers start planning renos. And a garden reno at that. It’s not like Sue does anything except sun bathe in the garden anyway. And she needs to reconsider taking down that wee greenhouse. It adds something unique and cute to the property.

Reactions: 2
I just find it so bizarre how quickly these influencers start planning renos. And a garden reno at that. It’s not like Sue does anything except sun bathe in the garden anyway. And she needs to reconsider taking down that wee greenhouse. It adds something unique and cute to the property.
She is trying to add to the value of the property, and it might be cheaper to get the labour done now when people are in need of the money. Goods might be cheaper too? Leaves a sour taste when you realise all that physical labour is paid for via tops hop hauls. I've added the link in the description (no mention of it being affiliated for monetary gains) or my fav, Swipe Up!

She is trying to add to the value of the property, and it might be cheaper to get the labour done now when people are in need of the money. Goods might be cheaper too? Leaves a sour taste when you realise all that physical labour is paid for via tops hop hauls. I've added the link in the description (no mention of it being affiliated for monetary gains) or my fav, Swipe Up!
Yeah, definitely understand the adding to the value, but she’s not moving out in 3 months, so what’s the rush? She’s not going to be able to entertain for a while, so there’s no need to make it look nicer. Plus, still a pandemic. Where’s her dining table?!? That’s where she needs to focus her efforts!!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah, definitely understand the adding to the value, but she’s not moving out in 3 months, so what’s the rush? She’s not going to be able to entertain for a while, so there’s no need to make it look nicer. Plus, still a pandemic. Where’s her dining table?!? That’s where she needs to focus her efforts!!!
I was thinking that ot may be a lot cheaper to pay for the labour at the moment due to people having been unable to work for the past few months, and most not being able to splurge on non essentials like gardening renos. Maybe she's taking advantage. I hope she's not being too tight though, all those aff links have clearly paid off.

I will be shocked if she buys a dinning room table, she strikes me as the type to eat off a tray/lap in front of a screen. Kitchen table at a push.

Who is missing bossy merch? None of the ig shills wear that hoody anymore 😂 i bet it's in their dogs basket now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know we can't go to the hairdresser at the moment but the extensions! The jump between her natural hair and the extensions is so obvious, I'd have just removed them over lockdown and focussed on getting my hair healthy.
Also her tiktok is soooo cringe. She's too old/takes herself too seriously to do the dances and stuff.
She could be so cute and likeable and do really good home reno content and interiors stuff but it's like she's clinging on to being soOoO hawt and cool.

• Haha
I know we can't go to the hairdresser at the moment but the extensions! The jump between her natural hair and the extensions is so obvious, I'd have just removed them over lockdown and focussed on getting my hair healthy.
Also her tiktok is soooo cringe. She's too old/takes herself too seriously to do the dances and stuff.
She could be so cute and likeable and do really good home reno content and interiors stuff but it's like she's clinging on to being soOoO hawt and cool.
Watched the garden reno vid, but all I could focus on were those horrible extensions.

• Haha
It's a tad at odd to the viewer that she lectures us on her all positive assertive fashun shiller comfortable in her petitness and then hides behind fake tan, fillers and hair and nail extensions. Seriously sue, the shorter brown hair is nice! You look nice without all that plastering, or realistically with a no make up make up look and beauty treatments 👍

Reactions: 6
It's a tad at odd to the viewer that she lectures us on her all positive assertive fashun shiller comfortable in her petitness and then hides behind fake tan, fillers and hair and nail extensions. Seriously sue, the shorter brown hair is nice! You look nice without all that plastering, or realistically with a no make up make up look and beauty treatments 👍
I’m kind of rooting for all these women to have had some sort of epiphany during this time without fillers, nail, hair, etc appointments. But I’m sure they’ll all storm the doors as soon as their salons, etc re-open. I especially hated Sue’s nails. The extensions are fine if they’re professionally put in, but now, no. The fake tan is just so obviously fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she want to paint a brick wall in the backyard? Then, after that, she says she hopes the grapes climb the wall. I'm confused. The grapes will climb the wall regardless, especially if you loop it through a trellis.

Had the newest video in the background whilst my brain was rebooting form the heat, was a pretty ok vlog. I hope she does go with the haircut, she could look pretty good in a long bob and her hair would be a lot healthier because she would cut most if not all of of the damaged parts off.

I am pretty jelly about her tan, I have been out quite a few times, but always with high spf (my chest has a little bit of redness even with spf 50) so I am still very pale. But then again, I don't really sitt in the sun for long. I cant take the heat, ironically since I was born in a southern European county. Cant even imagine how it is in England right now, remember to wear sun-protection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.