HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to loose those hair extensions and let the bleach grow out.

I assumed she fell out with Lois over gym fuller. He wouldn't commit, sue only having had a 1 guy commit to her for almost a decade couldn't understand it, was hurt and though it should be sisters before misters. But Lois and that guy were roomies (and exs)

Sue no longer promotes Lois' art either. Harsh!

Reactions: 2
Just seen her new vlog, the house/bungalow is 3 beds and omg she is orange 🍊
God shes bleeping boring. She wants to take the radiator out because its in the way of her wardrobe room:rolleyes: how about stop buying so much tit you dont need then you wont need such a big wardrobe.

Reactions: 4
She’s posted yet ANOTHER HAUL. Convinced she’s relying on hauls for content because she’s not creative enough to make content with stuff she already has...and aff links obvs.

Reactions: 7
Oh well, seems like she cant be good for too long.

Too bad, I was enjoying her moving vlog and a couple of other videos, she could have milked the house videos. Having one video per room she is furnishing, talking about how to buy the house, having a video explaining what she would like to do with each room in the future. Even doing fitness related content, she seems to be doing really well exercising in her own home.

Reactions: 1
Oh well, seems like she cant be good for too long.

Too bad, I was enjoying her moving vlog and a couple of other videos, she could have milked the house videos. Having one video per room she is furnishing, talking about how to buy the house, having a video explaining what she would like to do with each room in the future. Even doing fitness related content, she seems to be doing really well exercising in her own home.
So shes got a 3 bedroom bungalow and both spare rooms are for her clothes. How about a guest room?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So shes got a 3 bedroom bungalow and both spare rooms are for her clothes. How about a guest room?
Dont think she gets a lot of friends to stay over. Normally people would combine the office and the guest bedroom with a nice pull out sofa or something similar. Cant believe she has managed to fill a 3 bedroom bungalow with just her own stuff.

Reactions: 5
She also drones on about how her sports bras are giving her welts on her chest. Of course they are, Sue - 1) the ones you wear are way too small and 2) are obviously don’t give enough support for your higher impact workouts. Put some anti-chafe stuff on too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like Suz and her content but I do feel she rambles a lot, she really does like the sound of her own voice 🙈 but during lockdown I’ve really enjoyed her vlogs. Other influencers have just been to pushy with their content (looking at you InTheFrow) but I feel like Suz has kept quite consistent but not ott if that makes sense 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
To be honest when you are young guests rooms just seem staged and a waste of a room. Since she works from home I do think its best for her to have rooms she will actually use most days rather than sitting empty for months for the odd time someone might stay over.

Reactions: 3
I’m quite gutted she’s not done more home hauls or decorating things which I thought she would. Usually people get into home decor etc when moving into a new place but she seems to be just throwing money at more clothing even though she’s got a tit ton of boxes full of clothes already and a bare ass house! Maybe she’s waiting for the emails to drop with the free furniture instead of using her own money to make it more of a home.
I think when she films without Ryan there to hear her, she turns back into sass mode with the ‘IDGAF’ crap she used to portray and her latest vlog shown that ‘old’ attitude again that was always super cringe and she seemed to have stopped a bit!

Reactions: 6
I watched one of her recent vlogs where she showed her kettle and toaster in a drawer but mentioned she was going to buy new ones that basically looked better. 🙄 so bloody wasteful and unnecessary.

I’m quite gutted she’s not done more home hauls or decorating things which I thought she would. Usually people get into home decor etc when moving into a new place but she seems to be just throwing money at more clothing even though she’s got a tit ton of boxes full of clothes already and a bare ass house! Maybe she’s waiting for the emails to drop with the free furniture instead of using her own money to make it more of a home.
I think when she films without Ryan there to hear her, she turns back into sass mode with the ‘IDGAF’ crap she used to portray and her latest vlog shown that ‘old’ attitude again that was always super cringe and she seemed to have stopped a bit!
Lots of places aren't able to deliver furniture quickly at the moment, still making up for delays from corona when everyone had to stay at home :(

I watched one of her recent vlogs where she showed her kettle and toaster in a drawer but mentioned she was going to buy new ones that basically looked better. 🙄 so bloody wasteful and unnecessary.
Ones that were more her 'aesthetic' ? 😃😃😃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.