HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched this girl for years. Back in the day, you couldn’t get a penny between her and Alix from ICovetThee! Now she’s claiming to be best mates with InTheFrow? What’s the tea? What happened to her and Alix?

I haven’t watched this girl for years. Back in the day, you couldn’t get a penny between her and Alix from ICovetThee! Now she’s claiming to be best mates with InTheFrow? What’s the tea? What happened to her and Alix?
Rumors abound, but the general consensus seems to be that Sue basically abandoned Alix after her mother died. Every time she gets asked about it, Sue just says something vague like people grow apart.

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling that our Sue isn't even besties with InTheFrow anymore.

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling that our Sue isn't even besties with InTheFrow anymore.
Nahh they still comment on each other’s droll posts with “xx ❤❤❤“.

That fact that Sue thinks last week was a “stop the world, I want to get off” kind of week is white privilege. But okay, girl, keep educating yourself.

Sue seems to have fallen out with lois too. Alix seems not to be someone who needs anyone in her life but a manfriend.

I like sue and her content, but can imagine in real life she's a bit me me me, which would get tiring after all

Sue seems to have fallen out with lois too. Alix seems not to be someone who needs anyone in her life but a manfriend.
Yes, all of a sudden Lois disappeared and Lauren entered their picture. No real explanation, just “people drift apart”. I also agree that Sue in real life is probably very selfish. I also get the impression she’s really demanding.

Reactions: 4
Her blm speech on latest vlog is just a way to get money, she is proper going in. No offence but she didn’t have a black friend or colleague or anything until 3 days ago and now found a way to cash in. Pretty disgusting if you ask me

I feel a bit sorry for these guys on the whole BLM issue. If they get involved, people presume it's fake and for views. If they don't get involved, people presume they don't care. Can't win :(

Reactions: 10
Her blm speech on latest vlog is just a way to get money, she is proper going in. No offence but she didn’t have a black friend or colleague or anything until 3 days ago and now found a way to cash in. Pretty disgusting if you ask me
What did she say I skipped half the vlog it was boring.

• Haha
I feel a bit sorry for these guys on the whole BLM issue. If they get involved, people presume it's fake and for views. If they don't get involved, people presume they don't care. Can't win :(
I mean, they can...I think there are a few influencers who have responded in a way that appears genuine. Once PR trips and events start back up, it’ll be more noticeable who put in the work and who didn’t (who refused to work with a brand and who didn’t). I posted a comment from Rachel Cargle in ITF’s forum that basically stated that anti-racism work isn’t a self-improvement space for white people; it’s hard work beyond reposting and donating.

What is tit is tacking on a BLM speech at the end of an unboxing video. That’s pretty low.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She lied about promoting Dior, she unwrapped it in the day before/earlier part of vlog (you see the dior box) then said she thought it was home stuff . another Liar

Yes, me too. Damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

Yes, me too. Damned if they do and damned if they don’t.
I’m sorry what?! How is there even a decision to be made? It’s not some controversial topic. You either believe everyone should be created equal no matter their skintone or you don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s really not that deep.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry what?! How is there even a decision to be made? It’s not some controversial topic. You either believe everyone should be created equal no matter their skintone or you don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s really not that deep.
I think the original post was damned if you do post about it on social media and damned if you don’t. It wasn’t actually questioning whether people should be equal or not. And I agree - no matter what influencers post on social media on the topic, there will ALWYAS be someone to criticise what they’ve said. They just can’t win.

Reactions: 5
I think the original post was damned if you do post about it on social media and damned if you don’t. It wasn’t actually questioning whether people should be equal or not. And I agree - no matter what influencers post on social media on the topic, there will ALWYAS be someone to criticise what they’ve said. They just can’t win.
Thanks for clarifying my comment! ❤

Is it me or is she getting smug?
SO smug! I used to really like Suzie’s videos, I thought she was down to earth, back when she had her dogs and female friends. These days I only watch for the hauls because I honestly can’t stand the way she is now, she comes across so full of her own self importance. The way she talks and her mannerisms, you can tell she gets off looking at herself in the viewfinder. Also if I have to hear one more time during a haul how an item is supposed to be midi length but it’s maxi on her cause she’s “so short”.... my god.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.