HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how old the house is because she's already talking about re-doing the windows. And the kitchen looks brand new. I don't understand the need to redo things that don't need redo-ing. With the state of things and the waste, doing something for aesthetic purposes is not really a good reason.

Sue, that & Other Stories dress fits you fine. Maybe wear it as intended and it will fit properly. Her torso is also pretty short, so dresses with boning won't fit the same anyway.
Its clearly not her forever home or even a 10 yr home so why bother re-doing the kitchen and bathroom when its just been done? like you said its a waste of money and she could spend the money elsewhere like the garden.

Reactions: 5
I actually love the kitchen how it is (and I'm not a grey fan) and thought it works really well with her vibe! Maybe if she changed the floor she would feel more positive?

Reactions: 3
I actually love the kitchen how it is (and I'm not a grey fan) and thought it works really well with her vibe! Maybe if she changed the floor she would feel more positive?
I agree, I think the kitchen looks great! Love the tiles, the easy clean cabinets, this island. It looks super functional (unlike ITF's which is just a nightmare).

I’m struggling to understand what her home style is but I’m sure she’ll figure it out and I’m intrigued to see what she does. I was expecting her to drop she was doing panelling and the same type of decor we see ITF and Lydia trying to pull off constantly but she said she’s not into that vibe, she’s not wanting a scandi vibe, she’s not wanting boho, modern etc... what the hell you gunna go for then 😂 but I get the feeling she’s saying this then next minute it’s going to look just like a standard insta home. Also hope she gets a dining table for that random huge space in her kitchen and doesn’t leave it blank but she’s still not mentioned it 🤔

I wonder how old the house is because she's already talking about re-doing the windows. And the kitchen looks brand new. I don't understand the need to redo things that don't need redo-ing. With the state of things and the waste, doing something for aesthetic purposes is not really a good reason.

Sue, that & Other Stories dress fits you fine. Maybe wear it as intended and it will fit properly. Her torso is also pretty short, so dresses with boning won't fit the same anyway.
It seems that certain things will start to open again on the UK but it does not mean Covid 19 is gone and we are all safe. No we are not, we still at risk.
I have seen some influencers that on the middle of a bloody world pandemic they keep on getting people over their houses to do renovations.
All these nonsense thing can wait till the world gets back to normal. To get a pool installed or to redo the kitchen or the garden are not essential right now. These are all a bunch of ungrateful people who think the world revolve around them.

The lack of common sense amongst these influencers are shocking. They should use some of the $ they get paid to become smarter... oh I forgot $$ or freebies cannot buy brains.

• Heart
It seems that certain things will start to open again on the UK but it does not mean Covid 19 is gone and we are all safe. No we are not, we still at risk.
I have seen some influencers that on the middle of a bloody world pandemic they keep on getting people over their houses to do renovations.
All these nonsense thing can wait till the world gets back to normal. To get a pool installed or to redo the kitchen or the garden are not essential right now. These are all a bunch of ungrateful people who think the world revolve around them.

The lack of common sense amongst these influencers are shocking. They should use some of the $ they get paid to become smarter... oh I forgot $$ or freebies cannot buy brains.
Yea GraceFit got a fecin hot tub crane lifted in and installed during the height of the pandemic. *Face palm*

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope she goes modern and clean, like her rented flat was - it suits her, fits her age, and will be refreshing over the grey trend / trying to make a new build look like an old manor or country house.
I love her floor, and think she's made good choices so far

This is turning into a rave thread :sneaky: I'm pleased, I only discovered her in January and find her quite inspiring. Glad I missed her sasshole sue phase 😹

Its clearly not her forever home or even a 10 yr home so why bother re-doing the kitchen and bathroom when its just been done? like you said its a waste of money and she could spend the money elsewhere like the garden.

Easy content to film (and profit off) lots of clickly links 💰💷💰💷💰 and i imagine free stuff to fill the house with, free labour, free stuff, free stuff, free stuff - that she can shill to her viewers.

I can see her wanting to have this a a rental / nest egg.

I am enjoying her content right now!
My only comment on that video was that And Other Stories dress, when she started saying ‘it doesn’t quite fit me right’ I thought oh yeah it does look a little too tight/ small on her then when she said she thought it was too big I was like !? Haha

• Haha
  • Wow
I am enjoying her content right now!
My only comment on that video was that And Other Stories dress, when she started saying ‘it doesn’t quite fit me right’ I thought oh yeah it does look a little too tight/ small on her then when she said she thought it was too big I was like !? Haha
The buttons were pulling across her bust and torso. It was too tight.

Agree, I work in this field and we chuck money at influencers.... (yes, it’s difficult being part of the problem!!!)
How much??? What could someone with Sue's followers charge? 💰💰💰

When could she have had the time to get implants? Was it during the bossy era?

There is a possibility that her breasts got bigger because of the type og contraceptive she's on, it happened sometime (I had no such luck myself, the only reason I got C/D, and thats not even big, is because Im fat :p ).

Also her breast look pretty natural, influencers and celebrities usually go the cheaper route when doing these kind of procedures, so don't think they would look as good if she got them through surgery.

Reactions: 1
Yea her boobs look natural to me! Susie seems to get a lot of stick for her figure in general - but I think she looks really good tbh. She's one of the few influencers I think seems to have a faaaaairly balanced view in terms of diet and exercise.

Reactions: 6
Yea her boobs look natural to me! Susie seems to get a lot of stick for her figure in general - but I think she looks really good tbh. She's one of the few influencers I think seems to have a faaaaairly balanced view in terms of diet and exercise.
I absolutely agree with you. I really do believe that Sue is telling the thruth about her birth control pill making her boobs bigger. It happended to me years ago. Sadly, the pill I was on didn't agree with me one bit so my bigger boobs were very short lived! 😒 I also think she has a lovely figure, she seems to be in control of her diet and excerise......unlike some influencers, In The Frow, for example!

Reactions: 7
Damn, looks like a missed a lot of stuff whilst taking a break from her content 😬

Its never a good luck being called out for blackfishing.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.