HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only grounded and normal seemingly when she has a bf. I would be impressed if she was like this (calm, organised, nice clobber) on her own. I think a big clue sensible sue has returned is when she gets the coasters back out 😁😀😂😃😄 in contrasr leopard print is the warning alarm for bossy babe.

I like the bungalow, never lived in one but happily would. Stairs are overrated imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Sue have any other "job" besides youtube and instagram?

I was actually surprised to find out that she bought a house. She doesn't have a lot of followers and does not seem to do a lot of sponsored content.
Which made me assume that her income isn't steady as some other bloggers.

It seems that all youtubers decided to buy houses now.

My question is if these youtubers they were to lose their "jobs" how exactly were they gonna pay off their mortgage.
When most of them never been to uni or they don't have any valuable skills?

I am all for investing and buying property but I wonder if these youtubers they account for the fact that in 3 or 5 years time they won't be as busy and probably wont be making as much as they are at the moment.
If Hannah Gale who only shows her spotty chin, wrinkled dirty clothes and chocolates on instagram can buy a 500k house, then I'm sure Suzie is in a much stable place.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I dont think so but she did say she had been saving for ages.
I am happy for her as it is a nice achievement.

I just think that some of these youtubers they live on the now and forget that in a few years time they might not be able to afford the same things they can do at the current present.

If hollywood stars and singers can go broke a youtuber or blogger can go too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I seem to recall she mentioned she has other "investments". Whatever that means. I'm sure her parents helped with the down payment, and then whatever she's saved is going to the mortgage and any remaining costs.

I understand that someone who can afford to will want to invest in property, but I find it kind of icky that these 25 year old's (I know Sue is 29) are buying houses when the majority of their viewers are definitely not at that point yet, and depending on where they live, might never be. Plus, they always seem so non-nonchalant about the upkeep and maintenance houses actually need. But when you own, ALL of the expenses are on you. Then to have all the free or highly subsidized homeware and renovations, it's just not realistic. I feel like it's just a bunch of immature 20 year old's playing house because it's a shows people they're "successful" (i.e., boss babe 🤣). And then add on to that all of the paid for "work" trips when the rest of us pay for vacations ON TOP of our mortgages, homeware, clothing and food...anyone who says they watch these people for aspirational content is bananas. It's looks so aspirational because they didn't pay for it!

The real eye roll re ‘bungalow’ as a word for some of us is because Lydia uses inflated terms for everything and on her thread we all enjoy using ‘bungalow’ because it’s not pretentious like she is (‘grounds’ instead of garden’, ‘mud room’ for a back hallway, ‘courtyard’ for a fire escape etc).

Back on topic, Credit to Susie for making what seems like a sensible purchase. But I still think she’s only slightly less dull than her ex-bff Alix. Even with all the tan and extensions and boss babe outfits over the last year or so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So weird I can't stand alix, but really quite like sooze, despite a definite similarity in their tone and content. I wonder what it is!

Reactions: 4
So weird I can't stand alix, but really quite like sooze, despite a definite similarity in their tone and content. I wonder what it is!
Sue has been posting lavender/periwinkle outfits and lo and behold Alix looooves her new lavender jogger set from Topshop. I think they’re different sides of the same coin. Sue online is more outgoing and dull, whereas Alix is reserved and even duller.

I seem to recall she mentioned she has other "investments". Whatever that means. I'm sure her parents helped with the down payment, and then whatever she's saved is going to the mortgage and any remaining costs.

I understand that someone who can afford to will want to invest in property, but I find it kind of icky that these 25 year old's (I know Sue is 29) are buying houses when the majority of their viewers are definitely not at that point yet, and depending on where they live, might never be. Plus, they always seem so non-nonchalant about the upkeep and maintenance houses actually need. But when you own, ALL of the expenses are on you. Then to have all the free or highly subsidized homeware and renovations, it's just not realistic. I feel like it's just a bunch of immature 20 year old's playing house because it's a shows people they're "successful" (i.e., boss babe 🤣). And then add on to that all of the paid for "work" trips when the rest of us pay for vacations ON TOP of our mortgages, homeware, clothing and food...anyone who says they watch these people for aspirational content is bananas. It's looks so aspirational because they didn't pay for it!
I look forward to the videos "repossession - my storytime" 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dunno, I'm 29 and was the last to buy a house in my friendship group - and that's in London / Berkshire /Kent, not the cheapest parts of the country! So it is relatable. Sooze more so than the rest as she's bought a normal property. It's the designer bags being shoved down our throats I can't stand. Even my most well off friends have 1 absolute tops... Let alone wardrobes stacked with the bloody things. I earn a decent wage but can't think of anything worse than blowing more than a grand on a bleeping bag.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Let alone wardrobes stacked with the bloody things. I earn a decent wage but can't think of anything worse than blowing more than a grand on a bleeping bag.
Apparently Chanel and a couple of other luxe brands have increased their prices 25%, there is not way in hell that I am ever going to be able to afford something luxe now. Even second hand bags are expensive:eek:

Reactions: 1
I think people really under estimate how much influencers earn, Suzie is a mid sized influencer so could be brining one at least 5K for an Instagram post, a lot of my friends have bought in a variety of places in the country, they’re all about 25, she may have well had a helping hand from her parents but I think based on what other influencers have gone for she’s got something manageable

I think people really under estimate how much influencers earn, Suzie is a mid sized influencer so could be brining one at least 5K for an Instagram
5K is so much money for one instagram post :eek: . A couple of posts on instagram, ads from youtube, thats quite a lot of money, no wonder she could afford the house.

I think people really under estimate how much influencers earn, Suzie is a mid sized influencer so could be brining one at least 5K for an Instagram post, a lot of my friends have bought in a variety of places in the country, they’re all about 25, she may have well had a helping hand from her parents but I think based on what other influencers have gone for she’s got something manageable
Agree, I work in this field and we chuck money at influencers.... (yes, it’s difficult being part of the problem!!!)

Wow. 6 posts on insta and she's already made the average UK salary pretty much! Insane. Hope shes got a low mortgage, and has chucked as much cash in to her deposit as possible... On that kind of money there's no excuses for not really!

I don't think people underestimate how much these influencers make. I think is just hard to understand how can someone who doesn't do anything can earn that while a nurse or any type of essential worker doesn't.

In my opinion has more to do with how much we see them doing sponsored/paid content how consistent they are on them.

If we compare Alix with Susie. I used to watch Alix and she always let us believe that youtube/instagram was her career but she didn't very little paid content.

I don't know how much they charge per post or per spon video on youtube. As every youtuber has different prices but even if they do 2 or 3 paid contents, this is not consistent and it is not 100% reliable.

They get paid per "project" if there are 2 projects one month and none the other they don't earn ( they still earn from views/affiliate links) but they still have expenses etc...

I actually think that traditionally bungalows are more expensive, I think maybe supply and demand because there is less of them

Suzie looks genuinely happy at the moment, I don’t know why (please don’t judge) but I feel really envious of her. She seems like she has it all. Maybe coz I’m 27 in lockdown on my own in rented accommodation and recently went through a break up
Bit late to this one, but yes, bungalows actually are significantly more expensive. You pay a premium for the lack of stairs!

Last edited:
In todays video shes on about she wont be living there for long. FFS woman you've just moved in! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she just notice that there is not a lot of space in the house for all of her stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder how old the house is because she's already talking about re-doing the windows. And the kitchen looks brand new. I don't understand the need to redo things that don't need redo-ing. With the state of things and the waste, doing something for aesthetic purposes is not really a good reason.

Sue, that & Other Stories dress fits you fine. Maybe wear it as intended and it will fit properly. Her torso is also pretty short, so dresses with boning won't fit the same anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.