hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think they secretly follow each other through some private accounts to see what the other one is doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m stupidly annoyed at her being like “wow these fairfax and favour boots are amazing 10/10 would recommend”. Yeah babe you got them for free but you wouldn’t recommend the £450 price tag if you’d actually paid it yourself 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m stupidly annoyed at her being like “wow these fairfax and favour boots are amazing 10/10 would recommend”. Yeah babe you got them for free but you wouldn’t recommend the £450 price tag if you’d actually paid it yourself 🙄
£450 is insane!! She’s put in her stories about a headband she was previously gifted (calling it “my iconic headband” - can you call yourself or something that’s yours iconic?) and the headband is £160! For a headband!!!!

Do we think they secretly follow each other through some private accounts to see what the other one is doing 😂
They wouldn’t need private accounts to look at pictures / reels, just stories. But I reckon that either they have moles or secret accounts.

• Wow
Ngl, I have a huge fairfax and favor addictuon (it’s just my vibe idk) - but they’re super expensive shoes. 395 for the boots she has I think. Let’s not pretend that a) she’d have bought the, if they weren’t sent to her and b) that you actually like them that much considering she wears them all of twice a year in autumn. I love the brand but that PR made me eyes roll into the back of my head

Reactions: 4
She’s just posted a video on Tiktok about loads of girls unfollowing her and then following the guy she’s dating..? What on Earth is going on?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe those girls got bored of her content and found his more interesting, because it’s for sure been tedious! Didn’t someone put on here it was a property developer?

I used to love Jordan’s content because it was so unique and different. Ever since she started shooting with her dad and not Alex (of course it’s given her dad might not be that into it and just do it for her daughter) but the content is so so boring and sameish.

I am now instead obsessed with Anoushka’s feed (do you guys follow her?) and she seems so down to Earth and works hard on her ig. Love it!
819BDD3C-AB7C-48D5-9AA2-8B5359AE36F4.jpeg

She posted a Tiktok about going on 35 first dates and not paying for any of them. It comes across incredibly grabby especially after the whole gifted house renovations. Does the girl pay for anything?

I used to love Jordan’s content because it was so unique and different. Ever since she started shooting with her dad and not Alex (of course it’s given her dad might not be that into it and just do it for her daughter) but the content is so so boring and sameish.

I am now instead obsessed with Anoushka’s feed (do you guys follow her?) and she seems so down to Earth and works hard on her ig. Love it!View attachment 1684838
No, I find her really disengenuous. She’s also grabby, doesn’t pay for any meals or trips. I’ve heard from very good sources that she thinks a lot of herself and is very rude to people. It’s nice that’s she’s out Halloween effort in. I think she’s one of many who buys followers as, like several other ‘influencers’, she didn’t have growth for a while then suddenly hit 100k, then no growth since…

No, I find her really disengenuous. She’s also grabby, doesn’t pay for any meals or trips. I’ve heard from very good sources that she thinks a lot of herself and is very rude to people. It’s nice that’s she’s out Halloween effort in. I think she’s one of many who buys followers as, like several other ‘influencers’, she didn’t have growth for a while then suddenly hit 100k, then no growth since…
She's really very very unpleasant! I have had a couple of encounters with her and neither have been pleasant. Was at an event reasonably recently and she was there and was so snotty and arrogant, has zero interest in talking to anyone else who was nice to her. Carries on like a celeb. Is also super super beggy and entitled

She's at 169k? I'd call that growth Vs 100k.
We’re talking about Anoushka. I wasn’t referring to Jordan and 100k (though her growth this year has been stagnant).

She's really very very unpleasant! I have had a couple of encounters with her and neither have been pleasant. Was at an event reasonably recently and she was there and was so snotty and arrogant, has zero interest in talking to anyone else who was nice to her. Carries on like a celeb. Is also super super beggy and entitled
i’ve heard this a lot.Like Alex (& Jordan to some extent I guess?) I think she has well off parents, not all rich people at like that, but she definitely has a sense of entitlement.

Damn are there even nice influencers who create good content nowadays or have followers gone to their head😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.