Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chapterthree

I get so irritated when she gets all these gifted west end musical tickets. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her pay for one herself despite wanting to be on the west end one day. Would be nice for her to actually support the industry using her own pocket rather than that of brands…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why did Alex even need to bring it up?! Makes no sense. Do your honeymoon recap and leave the rest.
She mentioned royalcore comments and people dm’ing and commenting.

I still feel like it doesn’t warrant this reaction. I really hope Jordan keeps it mature and doesn’t respond.

also did anybody else notice how Alex mentioned Jordan posting stories with the earrings on her wedding day. How would she know that unless she’s still checking on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Alex’s reply is self absorbed. Like fucking hell, you’re having a baby. A lot of us have been there done that! Having a baby and getting pregnant doesn’t automatically make you grow up either as proven by other influencers and I’m sure people we all know in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

QueenDecember

VIP Member
There’s really no need to be bitchy 😬
If I'm a bitch for not liking Alex, I'll gladly take that honor.

Alex has shown repeatedly that she scours these threads and there's a long history of rudeness from her. The recent series of essays she shared on her Instagram story casting shade at Jordan don't exactly speak kind at heart to me...

Friendships can breakdown and it's deeply hurtful when they do -- but Alex/Jordan were close and inseparable friends for a while. Those misgivings should be discussed privately and not in such a public way.

Jordan has her issues certainly but she does not seem like a mean-spirited person. I'm sure has lots of things she could blast to her (significantly larger) following to shade Alex -- but instead she's graciously stayed quiet on the subject and moved on. Alex should follow suit.

• Heart

QueenDecember

VIP Member
That’s actually a pretty perfect response! Simple and to the point — while taking the high road and wishing her well.

I’m glad to see she didn’t post a series of essays on her stories casting shade and bitterness ala Miss Alex

• Haha

em69

VIP Member
I don’t think either of them are nice people to be honest. They seem to both use people. Alex ain’t no saint herself. But also I can see Jordan acting like that over the pregnancy scare… we all know Jordan doesn’t like or want kids.

Reactions: 10

xits_jjx

VIP Member
My take on it is that they become obsessed with the attention because their real lives aren’t like the life they try to portray online; it’s validation.

In Jordans case she seems lonely. I think the split with Tom and the friendship split with Alexandra mean that she has very little human companionship outside of her family.

So the next best place for validation? Instagram. But only because she has followers that gobble her up. Any normal person would just get a hobby and go out with their best face on and make friends, I know it’s easier said than done sometimes (I suffer with social anxiety as well so I get why she’d be apprehensive) but sometimes you’ve just got to give yourself a kick up the arse. She just goes on an endless pointless stream of dates and hangs out with her dad. I made all my friends because I forced myself to go out and faked it til I made it in terms of confidence and how comfortable I felt. The social burn out was real but I’m not a lonely person.

It must be very lonely, but she made her bed and doesn’t seem like she’s a “girl” person based on the fact that she just wants to find an Instagram boyfriend instead of a real, authentic, not for likes, honest friendship.

• Heart
Finally bit the bullet and made an account all thanks to Alexandra’s Instagram fits.

her last story about being made to feel the fat friend is 100% about Jordan. This forum has commented on the past about how Jordan would post a picture of her wearing Alexandra’s dress but it didn’t fit her properly.

my goodness but Alex needs to get a grip. You can’t possibly be this surprised that people are curious about Jordan’s lack of presence in your life.
YOURE the one who publicized her role in your wedding when last year. YOU made Jordan a prominent part of your social media presence for two years. Don’t get your knickers in a twist when people are naturally curious about Jordan’s disappearance from your life.

Enjoy your honeymoon and leave the pettiness aside

Also Alex could take some notes from Jordan.

jordan hasn’t been making sophomoric digs on her socials, despite having to deal with Alex’s digs.

DisneyFan123456

Do we think she is annoyed that Jordan is in Greece currently which was going to be her honeymoon destination. While she has gone to Italy instead and from her stories it seems not had a good time? Bit of resentment on that front might have tipped her over the edge?

• Haha

Doherty557

Chatty Member
I have met both Alex and Jordan and can hand on heart say Jordan is lovely, a little odd yes but she’s a sweet girl. She is actually quite quiet and reserved. Alex on the other hand is loud and bitchy, we were at an event and everyone was taken aback by her and I know one of the PR girls said she would never invite Alex back. Alex has a name for herself amongst the influencer circle too.

i don’t have a huge following, a little less than Alex but I do know some of the goings one and I know it was in fact Jordan that ended the friendship, not Alex. Jordan was sick of being bullied by Alex.

alex cannot handle it, it’s like she’s been dumped I guess you could say and now Alex is a woman scorned and is obsessed with seeking revenge on Jordan, to the detriment of her own relationship. I know for a fact Alex’s husband is sick of her obsession with Jordan.

alex Used and abused Jordan in order to gain more followers and I’m glad Jordan finally put an end to it. The fact Alex is posting this all over Instagram is absolutely embarrassing

• Wow

disneys

VIP Member
“The heat is quite bearable” she says in a bikini in a shady spot in the garden , while lots of us have work and other responsibilities we can’t shirk in order to longue around all day !!

DisneyFan123456

Yiqytkajpitypuquopuop
😂 did anyone else catch that about 2 hours after Jordan posted her press trip stories, Alex posted a reel about how she paid for her trip herself LOL oh I live for the pettiness
I mean that just comes across as jealous as if she wouldn't take a free press trip if it was offered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

secretsally345

Just gotta have a little grumble about her latest post (sat in a Daisy field). She always preaches about value added content and what you’re offering your followers; what value does a photo in a field of flowers offer? The flowers were by her house and are cut down so it’s not offering the ability to visit somewhere or replicate a photo. And the dress is expensive (free for her) so not likely people can replicate that? It’s pretty for sure but so repetitive and tedious. (I guess at least it’s new content, so many ‘influencers’ are repeating last years shots, boring!)

• Haha

wil0213

😂 did anyone else catch that about 2 hours after Jordan posted her press trip stories, Alex posted a reel about how she paid for her trip herself LOL oh I live for the pettiness

• Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Totally agree @xits_jjx

When a close friendship like that breaks down, it's very hurtful on its own -- but to have the other person spreading shade about you online probably cuts another wound.

This is why I would never ever become an "influencer" though. When you incorporate your personal life into a business to amass a following, that means you can't really escape a hurtful situation if something does go south. Followers get nosy and will start messaging things to you like it's their business - which it's not. But it feels to them like its their business because you brought them into it by attaching your friendship to your social media business.

It's messy.

Last edited: