hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I mentioned previously, despite having cancer history in my family it was never skin cancer and everyone has been sunbathing heavily every year all their lives. But as I and you said, each to their own. Let's move on!

As for the photo, I like the idea but not so much the execution. It reminds me of a Kylie Jenner picture from years ago (which I loved), but Jordan's facial expression, the bed and even the editing was a little off for my taste. Overall, I still prefer the hat picture to the one she posted today!

Also, what's wrong with a hat touching her boobs and then her wearing it? haha
It's still her hat and her body, I don't see the problem
I thought the same, it’s not as if she’s rubbing it across her bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On her ask anything she allegedly got asked when she was coming to Mauritius, I 100% think she sent herself this question to get a dig in at Alex. Jordan has com across as the better person but there’s been a number of times she’s made not to subtle digs in my opinion. (Also asked to name Halloween films then lists childrens films 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On her ask anything she allegedly got asked when she was coming to Mauritius, I 100% think she sent herself this question to get a dig in at Alex. Jordan has com across as the better person but there’s been a number of times she’s made not to subtle digs in my opinion. (Also asked to name Halloween films then lists childrens films 😂)
Omg 😂😂 how did I not put the 2 & 2 together 😂 100%

Oh lord, back outside Peggy’s again. Why? The cakes are naff and the displays are getting tired… like Jordan’s content!

Reactions: 5
Does it slightly creep anyone else out that her dad takes these little video snippets of her posing alluringly and eye bleeping the camera?

Reactions: 8
I also feel it’s a huge coincidence that she’s announced this just a few hours after Alex has announced she’s only doing Insta / photography part time (with Alex’s own clear dig about the recession). Jordan has been the less mean one but every now and then she does something catty. It could be a coincidence but the Mauritius story post and this make me think it’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m overwhelmed with how hilariously awkward these 2 videos in her story were. The walking on her tiptoes made her look so weird and dumb. Like it works with photos and maybe from the front it works for a video but her posture looks so odd. Also that over exaggerated fake run towards the castle was just too much. I couldn’t stop laughing

edit: right hang on I’m just catching up on her Croatia content and is she for real with the princess dress and weird basket whilst truffle hunting?!??And her green jumper outfit with that white skirt on the Segway is AWFUL. At least tuck it in! This is some of her worst I feel. She’s trying more than her last Greece trip but completely missing the mark.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg that pool one. WTF. No one walks like that? She looks like an idiot, I literally didn’t watch any of them as it’s all such a yawn fest.

• Haha
Todays reel is awful, she’s meant to be there to advertise Croatia, and instead of panning out across the scenery from the hot air balloon it’s just her weirdly flicking her hair. (Also begging for a blue tick in her stories… tacky and undeserved),

Reactions: 4
I came here to comment on the pool video, she looks like a walking flamingo 😂 who lied to her and told her walking on tip toes looks cute?

Have her and Alex made up? It's odd they both have the same pumpkin photo of themselves on their feed...
Nah, Alex is trying to take credit for it in her stories, she’s just trying to one up Jordan. Pumpkin heads have been done for years and the London ones weren’t great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.