hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pity to hear this about Anoushka. I like her page and she seems okay from stories, but never met her before so can't really tell.

Have heard stories about Cassie Amij being fake nice and making snide comments to people I know. Must be something about that crowd...

Reactions: 1
They all hang out don’t they so it wouldn’t be surprising. I’m a jealous cow so I’m annoyed how Anoushka and Cassi don’t have jobs but very wealthy lives (& not all from their Instagram, parents maybe?) They could be more humble & nice about it? I reckon I could get 100k followers if I had unlimited money and no job! Ticija hangs out with them too but that surprises me as she seems sweet on Instagram. I have stopped following her though as her content is too sickly sweet with no real value (her captions don’t tell you anything interesting) and I’m too old now for the pink girly thing, no hate to those who like it.

I wonder if she’s in a relationship, in one of her Q&A’s she was asked “are you on dating apps?” And she said “not anymore” 👀 perhaps way off base!

Also Alex is pregnant!!

She is in a relationship, she’s mentioned it a couple of times! And yes lol, check out Alex’s thread! We guessed it before she announced it!

Reactions: 3
God some of her advice is so tit. She also seems a bit judgy when she talks about she specifically waits 2 dates to kiss and 5 dates for sex. Why put such arbitrary numbers on it, just do what you want to do. Honestly if it was 5 dates before sex for me I’d assume we had no spark haha. Also weird to have a list of questions, I always think if there’s a spark you’ll have an easy conversation. It’s like she interviewing them 🙄

God some of her advice is so tit. She also seems a bit judgy when she talks about she specifically waits 2 dates to kiss and 5 dates for sex. Why put such arbitrary numbers on it, just do what you want to do. Honestly if it was 5 dates before sex for me I’d assume we had no spark haha. Also weird to have a list of questions, I always think if there’s a spark you’ll have an easy conversation. It’s like she interviewing them 🙄
And each date the guy has to pay for dinner whilst being interviewed. It does come across as if she has some sort of magic formula for dating.

What is even worse is she had been single for about a year now. That is a new first date every 11 days on average. Which seems a bit excessive if you ask me.

Reactions: 2
35 first dates. Jesus. That’s almost one a week
Maybe it’s because she wants to feel ‘desired’ lol? Even if you’ve been over the relationship WHILST in it, like someone said, have some respect for the other person. You haven’t been together for a few months, it was 4 years and you were engaged. If you’re so quick to do that what does that show about your commitment and respect for the other person?

Maybe it’s because she wants to feel ‘desired’ lol? Even if you’ve been over the relationship WHILST in it, like someone said, have some respect for the other person. You haven’t been together for a few months, it was 4 years and you were engaged. If you’re so quick to do that what does that show about your commitment and respect for the other person?
Also… this is 35 first dates. How many of them turned into 2nd dates? And if she decided that she only sleeps with someone after 5 dates.. she’s surely had to have 5 dates with two people. So I’m thinking her date tally is 1-2 a week.

How does she have the time to take a break from dating, or go on holidays like she does?

Also adding a personal anecdote onto this. My best friend was seeing two guys from Tinder a few months ago.. and she eventually ditched one for the other and is still in a relationship with this guy. Anyways, I remember he said to her that when she was investing her time in the other guy as well as him.. it was very obvious to him and he felt tit about it. But he really liked her and wanted things to develop which did happen in the end. I know in this case it’s just first dates, but man there must be some overlap between these dates.. barely time to blink between them.. never mind deciding to pursue them.

Also… this is 35 first dates. How many of them turned into 2nd dates? And if she decided that she only sleeps with someone after 5 dates.. she’s surely had to have 5 dates with two people. So I’m thinking her date tally is 1-2 a week.

How does she have the time to take a break from dating, or go on holidays like she does?

Also adding a personal anecdote onto this. My best friend was seeing two guys from Tinder a few months ago.. and she eventually ditched one for the other and is still in a relationship with this guy. Anyways, I remember he said to her that when she was investing her time in the other guy as well as him.. it was very obvious to him and he felt tit about it. But he really liked her and wanted things to develop which did happen in the end. I know in this case it’s just first dates, but man there must be some overlap between these dates.. barely time to blink between them.. never mind deciding to pursue them.
I remember she used to say a few times on her stories that she had 2 first dates on the same day lol

how do you even process if you like the person? Initial chemistry is all good etc but you dont even have timeto think before youre off on the next one?
Unless she does it like someone pointed out, a job interview with acceptable answers to her questions lol

I remember she used to say a few times on her stories that she had 2 first dates on the same day lol

how do you even process if you like the person? Initial chemistry is all good etc but you dont even have timeto think before youre off on the next one?
Unless she does it like someone pointed out, a job interview with acceptable answers to her questions lol
I would also question how fussy she is. If she can get that many first dates she must be swiping right on any Tom Dick and Harry

So a month or two after Tom? Wow. Wow wow wow. She clearly was either 1. Not actually over Tom or 2. So far into being emotionally attached to someone after Tom….. both seem odd. 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s a strange girl. I really hope she finds happiness but 35 dates in 1 year seems nuts. She makes herself sound so so desperate. That’s not someone enjoying single life, that’s someone desperate to find the next fiancé.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Why has she got a print of herself on her wall what on earth.. just seen it on story

I find her latest reel very contradictory. It says she chooses to be single, yet since day 1 of being single she’s shown she’s incapable of functioning without the validity of a male, hence all the dates. She’s not an inspiration to any woman

I find her latest reel very contradictory. It says she chooses to be single, yet since day 1 of being single she’s shown she’s incapable of functioning without the validity of a male, hence all the dates. She’s not an inspiration to any woman
She’s not taken a year to focus on herself if she’s gone on 35+ first dates. She changes the narrative to make it sound better. The reality she is she’s completely desperate to not be alone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.