hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so desperate it’s sad really. Also just Cus she’s serial dated in the last year doesn’t mean she’s an expert.

Reactions: 1
Oh the bit that I find most amusing is that she said she treated it like a second job. How is this good advice. Surely you would want to put your energy into getting to know someone. Not have a conveyor belt worth of dates lined up.

She really needs to work on her narrative. I get the impression it's supposed to be, don't settle and take your time and enjoy being single. But it comes across as date as many men as you can in as short a space as you can because you get free dinners and presents.

Reactions: 7
She also doesn’t mention that all but one trip was a freebie! It’s not realistic for most 28 year olds to be able to afford all she’s done this year.

Reactions: 2
Oh Jordan Jordan Jordan, the issue isn't that you had 35 first dates. The issues are how quickly you had you them and the fact that you had 2/3 first dates lined up in a week. Surely you should only invest your time in one person at a time. I could never go on a date with a guy and on a Tuesday and have another date already lined up after him with someone else. I would rather focus my energy on getting to know one person and if that doesn't work out then begin looking for the next person.

If I was the person on that date with her and I asked what her plans for the rest of the week were and she said oh I've got another 3 dates with other guys then it would just be a see you later from me.

Reactions: 4
Before I met my fiancé I declared to be single and happy about it. Didn’t go on a single date on the one year of singledom and then ended up getting along with my fiancé just because I posted a Facebook story and he made banter with me, not forced, didn’t treat him like an interviewee and I learned the value of being on my own over that year. We had multiple dates and days out where we just went with the flow and I wasnt dating or talking to anyone else. We’re getting married next year and have a baby together. I don’t feel codependent and enjoy my own company.

My point for sharing that is Jordan was forcing herself to find something in an inauthentic way, how can you connect with someone when your next 3 dates with different people are lined up? Then also, how can you detach from codependency and genuinely enjoy your own company when you’re desperate to find the next instagram boyfriend?

I don’t think she is happy, and I don’t think she does enjoy her own company. Frankly: living alone is awesome, glad I did it, but she’s got some kind of attachment issues clearly, and didn’t find the value in being solo for a bit.

Maybe she’s also mentally competing with Tom.

Reactions: 3
Before I met my fiancé I declared to be single and happy about it. Didn’t go on a single date on the one year of singledom and then ended up getting along with my fiancé just because I posted a Facebook story and he made banter with me, not forced, didn’t treat him like an interviewee and I learned the value of being on my own over that year. We had multiple dates and days out where we just went with the flow and I wasnt dating or talking to anyone else. We’re getting married next year and have a baby together. I don’t feel codependent and enjoy my own company.

My point for sharing that is Jordan was forcing herself to find something in an inauthentic way, how can you connect with someone when your next 3 dates with different people are lined up? Then also, how can you detach from codependency and genuinely enjoy your own company when you’re desperate to find the next instagram boyfriend?

I don’t think she is happy, and I don’t think she does enjoy her own company. Frankly: living alone is awesome, glad I did it, but she’s got some kind of attachment issues clearly, and didn’t find the value in being solo for a bit.

Completely agree with this. I have noticed I find boyfriends when I've given up on finding them haha. I declared myself a dedicated cat lady and a day later my bf of 3 years messaged me on Hinge. I genuinely cannot imagine having set questions like that and finding a genuine connection, my partner and I found out random likes through a silly conversation. Like if you can't come up with questions or chat on the fly then to me that signals you have no connection. If someone sat me down and demanded to know my future goals and stuff I'd be bloody escaping asap. Also find it annoying that she's trying to break traditional dating standards yet she still expects the man to message first and set up the date. You're perfectly capable if you like them, hun.

I don’t know why, but I can totally imagine her feeling like she has to compete with Tom. She did some Q&A awhile ago where she mentioned that she was the one who broke it off. And she answered some question she got about how she had that conversation with her fiancée about breaking it off. And she was like “we both sat down and talked about how I felt”. Seemed a bit self-indulgent and immature. Like why is there a need to mention that you broke it off?

Also, Tom has had a girlfriend since July. ☕ Willing to bet it was very natural. Lol

Reactions: 6
I swear I might have to unfollow her. Whoever is buying into this crap…

Be single, enjoy being single. Someone who’s not happy being alone is going on 35 first days in a year… I don’t know how she can’t see that.

I asked Jordan yesterday on the anonymous question what first date paying etiquette was… funny she’s not answered that yet

Reactions: 1
It is Remembrance Sunday and all she can do is post a pic of her and a date? Says it all.
Not everyone agrees with the message behind Remembrance Sunday, which typically glorifies the “sacrifice” people made for “freedom.” Which in reality was the result of a bunch of powerful men wanting more power and sending their people to slaughter in order to get it.

Reactions: 3
It is Remembrance Sunday and all she can do is post a pic of her and a date? Says it all.
Sorry but she can post what she wants, surely if she posted about it she’d be being bashed for trying to get likes out of a memorial or something

Reactions: 5
Not everyone agrees with the message behind Remembrance Sunday, which typically glorifies the “sacrifice” people made for “freedom.” Which in reality was the result of a bunch of powerful men wanting more power and sending their people to slaughter in order to get it.
Preach. I was flying with British airways today over 11am and was really hoping they wouldn’t do anything for it since they’re the flag carrier. Thankfully they didn’t haha

To be fair to chapterthree Jordan does usually post tokenistic bullshit on days like that, she’s still got story highlights dedicated to Black Lives Matter… it’s good to use your platform to highlight issues but not for likes or trends

Reactions: 6
Oh my word, her content is so dull right now. It’s either stuff from last year or so so dull.
Yep.. either her getting dressed or content previously posted. Used to feel very inspired by her content because she used to post some amazing stuff. But now.. I feel like she lost her spark and authenticity a bit.. especially now that she does influencing full time and has to think with her pockets more. She’ll never say, but she kinda just posts those photos just to post something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.