hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her trip looks tit. She Doesn’t have any friends to invite so she is on her Todd and it looks so boring! She isn’t even showing us anything of the hotel except herself posing in random corners!!!! How she gets any jobs, even free ones, is beyond me!

Reactions: 6
I can’t decide who’s trip looks worse, hers or Alex’s fake honeymoon. It’s the “look how much I’m enjoying myself in these perfectly curated photos and reels” for me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I’m all for calling out influencers when they’re being problematic (disrespectful tourism, covid rule-bending, the body image things which do impact her younger viewers), but this all seems really petty over her personal behavior. I don’t have strong feelings about Jordan but she makes nice reels/takes pretty photos and seems to be a sweet person. (Or at least tries to be nice. She’s had plenty of opportunities to be petty with others and usually diffuses it with grace. That’s actually when I started to like her.)

Maybe she enjoys alone time. And she’s providing some escapism/a certain kind of fantasy aesthetic. Let her be happy.
The world is hard enough for women without us raking each other over coals just for trying to enjoy our lives and share it with others. She seems happier and more at ease in her skin than she did a year ago. 🤍
—and nitpicking her appearance when we’ve established that she suffers from body image issues is honestly wild. She’s a beautiful girl, leave it at that.

Jordan has done all three things you’ve pointed out which I get is your point, but it’s perfectly fine to ask how she got work, I’m confused too, it’s tedious, holds no value and doesn’t really promote the places she’s visiting. It’s good she’s getting the confidence to solo travel & that’s important (but she also acts like she’s the only one to have ever done it).

Reactions: 4
Unless she’s slathering a shot glass worth of it every two hours, it’s not enough sun protection.

tanning= skin damage, no matter if your burn or not
I hate to see people just destroying there skin with a tan when fake fans exist

Reactions: 1
I hate to see people just destroying there skin with a tan when fake fans exist
I'd rather not dirty all my clothes and sheets with an orange fake tan and have horrible patches all over my skin. Each to their own, I hate seeing fake tan the same way you hate seeing people sunbathe

Reactions: 2
I'd rather not dirty all my clothes and sheets with an orange fake tan and have horrible patches all over my skin. Each to their own, I hate seeing fake tan the same way you hate seeing people sunbathe
I’d rather have orange sheets than skin cancer but to each their own ! Let’s not derail the thread , shall we ?

that picture of her with the hat covering up her … unmentionables 😬 is it meant to be sexy and a thirst trap ? Because to me it just looks awkward and cringe . And did she wear that hat after rubbing it on her naked bits ? 🤢

• Heart
I don’t like that picture because it’s awfully shot, framed and posed. She could’ve stuck on a bikini and gone to the beach and done it better or taken the effort to at least frame it nicely lol. I also don’t like when props cut off limbs which the bed in front of her is doing 😅

sorry to nitpick but that’s just what I don’t like about that picture, her hair looks nice

Reactions: 4
As we approach the Halloween season, I'm hopeful we won't see anymore disrespectful vanity photoshoots in a graveyard this season!

I’d rather have orange sheets than skin cancer but to each their own ! Let’s not derail the thread , shall we ?

that picture of her with the hat covering up her … unmentionables 😬 is it meant to be sexy and a thirst trap ? Because to me it just looks awkward and cringe . And did she wear that hat after rubbing it on her naked bits ? 🤢
Like I mentioned previously, despite having cancer history in my family it was never skin cancer and everyone has been sunbathing heavily every year all their lives. But as I and you said, each to their own. Let's move on!

As for the photo, I like the idea but not so much the execution. It reminds me of a Kylie Jenner picture from years ago (which I loved), but Jordan's facial expression, the bed and even the editing was a little off for my taste. Overall, I still prefer the hat picture to the one she posted today!

Also, what's wrong with a hat touching her boobs and then her wearing it? haha
It's still her hat and her body, I don't see the problem

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.