hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with cheap and tacky perfume ad. I think I committed in my mouth a little

Reactions: 3
I do think Jordan needs some recognition. The ability to bring the most mundane statements back to her dating life is truly remarkable.

And yes she is single now. In case you missed the first 3000 mentions of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t tell if she’s unhappy single or gloating…🤷‍♀️

unhappy. She’s only just come out of a long term relationship. Any normal person would want time alone to work on themselves but she’s already jumped into dating a few weeks later. She’s incapable of being buy herself. Imagine going on a date with her? She loves herself and it’s obvious

Reactions: 7
She it actually so stupid, does a perfume campaign then a few days later says another one is her favourite. 🙄🙄😅😅 Had to mention her wedding again?

She it actually so stupid, does a perfume campaign then a few days later says another one is her favourite. 🙄🙄😅😅 Had to mention her wedding again?
It feels like there is loads of shade being thrown in the subtle mentions of her failed relationship.

Anyone else picking that up?

What on Earth was that styling video? She should have stopped at the top and the dress!

Reactions: 2
She’s just so skinny. Why is she wearing a corset to bring her waist in like that.

Did everyone see her latest reel about going on a first date?! Really rubbing it in that she’s single now. Tom must’ve gotten sick of her eek

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s already out there dating and claiming her and Tom have been over for a long time… you literally went on holiday with him like 8 weeks ago.
For someone to just throw themselves back out there it that short of time… well clearly didn’t love him etc. poor Tom.

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain to me why her and Alex do their hair in those strange things and pretend to flash people driving down Oxford street.? I’m so confused?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.