hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
073662E9-47EC-4798-960E-7CD69673AD8A.jpeg

Also does anyone know why both of them (particularly Alex) use photos completely unrelated to the video as their reels thumbnails/cover photos šŸ˜‚. Like this is a photo of her walking across the street but the video is of Hugh under a bed šŸ˜‚. Yes it has the title but itā€™s so odd to have a completely different pic šŸ˜‚. Agree with the sentiment ā€œMy poor husbandā€ though šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
^ so itā€™s consistent with their grid, I see a lot of influencers do it

Reactions: 1
Dear Jordan, a supposed lover of theatre, you donā€™t have to wait for a free invite to attendā€¦ you can actually buy your own tickets

Reactions: 7
Dear Jordan, a supposed lover of theatre, you donā€™t have to wait for a free invite to attendā€¦ you can actually buy your own tickets
Iā€™ve posted about this before. I find it really odd that she wants to go into musical theatre yet only goes to shows when they are gifted or PR in an exchange for a review. For someone who was to be in the industry, she doesnā€™t support it with her own coin? Odd.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve posted about this before. I find it really odd that she wants to go into musical theatre yet only goes to shows when they are gifted or PR in an exchange for a review. For someone who was to be in the industry, she doesnā€™t support it with her own coin? Odd.
Especially as someone who has BEEN in theatre productions herself and has tried to promote tickets for them...!

I swear Jordan reads this forum. Churning out previous posts, someone on here points it out, then 2 new posts in one dayā€¦

Reactions: 2
What actually is the point of this girlā€™s Instagram? What is she promoting except photos of herself? Very strange

Embarrassed for her for the way she was posing on the red carpet hahahahaha

Embarrassed for her for the way she was posing on the red carpet hahahahaha
Iā€™ve just skipped throguh her stories to see it and omg I want to die of second hand embarrassment. She thinks sheā€™s really something!

Iā€™ve just skipped throguh her stories to see it and omg I want to die of second hand embarrassment. She thinks sheā€™s really something!
It is a bit something, why doesnā€™t she just stand like a normal person

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.