hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going by her stories today she needs all the free stuff she can get as her consultations aren’t going well. She thanked “everyone” who has booked recently but when you zoom in she’s only had 2 this year.

Reactions: 4
Going by her stories today she needs all the free stuff she can get as her consultations aren’t going well. She thanked “everyone” who has booked recently but when you zoom in she’s only had 2 this year.
The fenty post saying how much she loves all the free stuff they’ve sent her, followed by a re share on how to reduce anxiety for the cost of living..? A post which takes about saving money? You couldn’t make it up 😧

Reactions: 6
The way she is forever looking at the camera makes me wanna baff.

Reactions: 2
My fav but when she said ‘influencers aren’t rich’ you’ve just splashed out on a summer house for a couple of grand right? Doing better than a lot of people right now hun. And all the PR stuff she gets send she never used or sells.

Reactions: 5
I am still convinced her parents support her a lot financially. I assume when the ex fiance was living with her he paid towards mortgage and bills and then suddenly wouldn't have been. She doesn't so THAT many paid ads but I suppose all the affiliate links do help 🤑🤑

Reactions: 6
Goes on a free press trip, gets given a voucher to shop in the town, spends it on a candle from a big corporation rather than shopping locally…

Reactions: 3
I know everyone is sad about the Queen, which is understandable. But what is it with Jordan and wanting to post online whenever she's crying 🙄🙄

Screenshot_2022-09-09-13-32-40-157_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
It’s so gross, the queen was not a good person 🙄 fine, be a bit sad if you’re into the monarchy but like what about the thousands that die in poverty young in this country whilst she got to live surrounded by riches with excellent healthcare to keep her alive to this age. It’s so ott.

Looks like Alex and Jordan were at the same event yesterday. Wonder if they ran into each other and if there was any awkwardness

Reactions: 3
Alex would have mentioned something on Insta as she’s a bitter cow!

Came here to say that there’s a cost of living crisis and Jordan is trying to flog us a £460 coat!!

Erm, anyone bored of her just reusing old content all the time? It seems like she’s putting LESS effort into her content now that she’s full time lol

Reactions: 5
Also why is she basically thrusting her non exiting boobs to the camera in her latest reel? She’s so desperate for male attention.

• Sick
Erm, anyone bored of her just reusing old content all the time? It seems like she’s putting LESS effort into her content now that she’s full time lol

And like Alex it’s content taken together. It’s just weird as well as lazy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.