hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in every picture? 😂 she posted like 5 different courses and he was missing in every one
It’s probably a 4 seater table and she’s taken it from an angle to protect the privacy of who she’s with

Reactions: 1
If anyone is interested...my investigative skills have revealed that her date was callumjcarter96 who I believe she met at that boat party

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
^ how old is Jordan? 96 implies he was born 1996, which makes him 25 coming 26. I always assumed Jordan was touching 30 so 🙈 prepared to have my perception shattered

Reactions: 1
Meh, the age doesn’t phase me cause I met my boyfriend of 3 years when I was 28 coming up for 29 and he was just 26. He’s infinitely more mature than I am haha

^ Oh definitely wasn’t trying to imply her being older is a bad thing (I’m older than my OH too 😅) I just thought maybe she was younger than I’d been assuming

Love she kept the price on purpose to show us.
Yeah I find It is a bit insensitive when we are going through a cost of living crisis. I find her and Alex are the epitome of mid to upper class… never had to struggle a day. Have mum and dad’s support
She just spent the equivalent of minimum wage monthly income on a shed 🙄
I saw a TikTok the other day about rich people being stingy about a 50p 😂 and this totally reminded me of it. 😂 Imagine she can have a hissy fit about her bills but then can just toss a month’s worth of wages for someone on minimum wage on a garden shed 😂. She’s actually the epitome of upper middle - upper class 😆

Reactions: 5
'Fictional characters that have your vibe' on her story - can she please stop the narrative that she looks, is, or has anything remotely similar with Audrey Hepburn????

Reactions: 5
What date? The chair is empty. Either that or she’s asked him to move every time she takes a photo. Not sure which one is more embarrassing?
She took her date on a PR dinner..?

Yeah I find It is a bit insensitive when we are going through a cost of living crisis. I find her and Alex are the epitome of mid to upper class… never had to struggle a day. Have mum and dad’s support

I saw a TikTok the other day about rich people being stingy about a 50p 😂 and this totally reminded me of it. 😂 Imagine she can have a hissy fit about her bills but then can just toss a month’s worth of wages for someone on minimum wage on a garden shed 😂. She’s actually the epitome of upper middle - upper class 😆
It’s the fact that a while back she said she wanted her garden and a porch (if I remember rightly?) doing and she put a story up asking if any companies wanted to collaborate in return for showing the process. It really rubbed me up the wrong way… That along with the free musical tickets. I don’t feel like she pays for very much at all, fair enough if it is part of your job but to keep showing it seems insensitive and ungrateful in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.