hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did not just film herself donating one box of cheap cat food 😭 tell me she didn’t brag about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know someone on here said Jordan doesn’t read this but bit weird it was pointed out she had no friends then she puts on her stories that she’s going out with a friend (which never happens)…

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it a bit weird that she (and other influencers) start off outfit reels in their underwear? I don’t quite understand why anyone wants to see that? My husband often catches me scrolling through insta and says “looking at girls on their underwear again on insta hey 😉😂 maybe it shows what type of underwear you can wear with a certain outfit but I just find it really awkward

Reactions: 7
I agree. But also, the amount she puts up about how happy she is and how great her life is...it doesn't seem genuine. Like she's trying to convince herself that it's true.
100%. She has no real friends and dumped her fiance and probably regretting it since she’s been on millions of dates and cannot find a man. Lol

According to her stories today she’s dating someone… yet on her TikTok she’s going on and on about being single… reading these comments?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her stories today in the PJs? You can see RIGHT down them, like she’s entirely nude?! I really think she does these things on purpose

Did anyone see her stories today in the PJs? You can see RIGHT down them, like she’s entirely nude?! I really think she does these things on purpose
I was shocked ! You could see everything , all but nipples basically . Definitely done on purpose

Reactions: 1
She always had this wholesome feel about her and ever since the engagement ended and then the fall out with Alex, that wholesome Jordan seems a thing of the past….

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.