hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s coming out of this friendship breakup looking like a bitter witch tbh & Jordan is coming out of it with her head held high.

jordan isn’t perfect by any means but at least she isn’t acting like a 16 year old school girl

Reactions: 5
She’s coming out of this friendship breakup looking like a bitter witch tbh & Jordan is coming out of it with her head held high.

jordan isn’t perfect by any means but at least she isn’t acting like a 16 year old school girl
Like just drop it Alex. You’re making yourself look worse 😂 she’s an utter b*tch

Reactions: 3
Alex put on her stories yesterday that she’s rebranding herself to the girl next door… don’t you have to be likeable for that!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alex put on her stories yesterday that she’s rebranding herself to the girl next door… don’t you have to be likeable for that!? 😂
She's so obsessed with having a "brand" like if you want that just do it, we don't give a duck. Ok having a brand can be important but I feel like she's been saying she's doing this for the past bloody year. Just do what you want, fucks sake!!

Also I'm all for quitting the grind and following your dreams but does anyone else think she's a bit too keen considering she's plateau'd with her followers and is an intensely mediocre photographer?

Reactions: 6
Who even calls them self the girl next door?

Jordans image quality hasn’t gone up or downhill since Alex’s departure, the photo of her on the stairs that she posted July 25th is really nice. Quite editorial. Whereas you go on Alex’s profile and I feel like her quality of posts *has* declined. Her camera settings always look off

Reactions: 4
The photo on the stairs is an old one she took with Alex! But I agree, Jordan’s content is boring and repetitive but good quality. Alex numbers are bombing for likes and follows. I give it a couple of weeks and she’ll be dragging out a princess dress (like she did at the Jubilee and the Big Ben shots despite slagging them off then)

Why did she film herself watching the love island final and post so many stories about it?! Who gives a….

Reactions: 2
Jordan again saying on her stories she couldn't buy anything while shopping because she's so tiny nothing fits her and everything's too big... she's a size 6 and 5'4" not 4'10" yes she's slim but perfectly normal sized and with curves, it's impossible she can't find anything that fits her and everything is too big

She could have just said “they didn’t have my size” or “it didn’t fit”.

(Also not a fan of the new hair btw)

She could have just said “they didn’t have my size” or “it didn’t fit”.

(Also not a fan of the new hair btw)
Yeah but that would mean Jordan wouldn't be able to brag about being tiny. I'm very slim myself (i wear a size 6) but I find it cringy to always talk about your size as if you're special or unique for being skinny. She's very slim but not extraordinarily slim so I just don't get it!

also agreed on the hair, i'm not sure why but i'm not a fan of it

Reactions: 1
There’s times her waist looks small but without her going on about it I’d have put her at an 8-10. She has the worst diet though, tiny portions of crap food then lots of treats in London. She also went on about not drinking alcohol but drinks loads at events and trips now.

Reactions: 5
Or Alex? Felt like that breakup was more dramatic 😂 Jordan has a Croatia press trip coming up so be prepared for dull, uninspiring & uninformative posts!

She doesn’t seem to have many friends other than her dad currently? You never see her meet up with people unless it’s a press trip.

Why do people think that is? Is she shy, too focussed on her career, too self absorbed, not nice, too boring?

Reactions: 1
Why do people think that is? Is she shy, too focussed on her career, too self absorbed, not nice, too boring?
I think she’s too self absorbed and I think maybe not very nice. I know Alex isn’t nice either but I think they were both to blame for that friendship falling apart and from what Alex said to her followers Jordan wasn’t very nice about sensitive issues.

Jordan again saying on her stories she couldn't buy anything while shopping because she's so tiny nothing fits her and everything's too big... she's a size 6 and 5'4" not 4'10" yes she's slim but perfectly normal sized and with curves, it's impossible she can't find anything that fits her and everything is too big
Exact same as what Zoella used to say back in the day. I don’t understand the fascination with constantly saying how tiny she is. As you state, it isn’t that tiny at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.