hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think it was of list of things that ended the friendship. Alex also mentioned the fact Jordan used to say things about not only her weight but also her boob job lol and something about Jordan getting friends and family involved to be mean to Alex too when it ended.

tbh I don’t like either of them and can see that together they were very bitchy and judged other people. They certainly do not come across as nice girls and im sure they stayed friends longer than necessary for the gram. Both their content is now tit but there must be some competition of who does best and it seems that Jordan is getting more dress/travel/job opportunities than Alex.

Reactions: 5
We don’t know what Alex is saying is true though, or if the family being mean was a reaction to what Alex was doing. I’m sure neither is very nice but it’s clear on Insta that Alex is not nice, there’s been snarky comments for years. I don’t know why brands want to work with her or people follow her (though I suspect some of her current ‘friends’ are doing what she did to Jordan & using her for likes, and she’s loving having a little fan club). I’ve heard through a number of sources that Alex isn’t nice, I’ve heard Jordan is just bland.

Also just to add, neither does very good content for brands (Jordan’s holiday posts are so bland, at least her free dress content is better), Alex’s last two ads for the projector and ice cream have been stupid.

8D00EF66-97AD-4553-9062-23CD9918BCDE.png

the girl literally wants to be the centre of the attention😂 imagine if she dated someone who in their own right was quite successful on social media. Jordan, just be honest and say you’re looking for a free photographer for life 😂

oh wow, your life is so hard Jordan. So much free tit sent to you is a headache to deal with 🙄 not like you don’t sell it on your shop insta anyway 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1391208

the girl literally wants to be the centre of the attention😂 imagine if she dated someone who in their own right was quite successful on social media. Jordan, just be honest and say you’re looking for a free photographer for life 😂

oh wow, your life is so hard Jordan. So much free tit sent to you is a headache to deal with 🙄 not like you don’t sell it on your shop insta anyway 🤭
Such a humble brag

Reactions: 7
Image: screenshot that shows Jordan saying life goals to a Twitter meme which reads “girlfriend who overshares on the internet vs bf with no online presence”

Isn’t that what she had with Tom as well? Having regrets maybe? 🤔

Tbh I’m someone that’s active online (not to the point of over sharing I just like using Twitter and private IG stories) and my fiancé rarely ever goes on social media at all and it… has no affect whatsoever on our relationship at all.

weird isn’t it where not being addicted to attention online makes you end up 🤭🤭

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else feel that Alex and Jordan are competing with each other now. Like one of them offers photoshoots to followers and then a week later the other one is doing the same thing.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else feel that Alex and Jordan are competing with each other now. Like one of them offers photoshoots to followers and then a week later the other one is doing the same thing.
Oh 100%. They always were anyway and that’s why it got so toxic.

Hahaha as if Alex is using a picture of Jordan to promote her business after blasting her! So fuckin cheeky. Also the shots she's posted are pretty tit, very all the gear with no idea. She's clearly good at photographing herself cause she knows her angles but she doesn't know how to post models.

Reactions: 7
Hasn’t Jordan been offering services for ages though? Bit rich of Alex to start now. Considering her comment about copying…

Hasn’t Jordan been offering services for ages though? Bit rich of Alex to start now. Considering her comment about copying…
I think I saw Alex offering shoots before Jordan? I only saw Jordan offering it now..

Reactions: 3
^ Tbf I saw Jordan offer it a few years ago around the time Chloe Plumstead was doing it

Reactions: 2
And she has that e book and offered other services. Not sure if she’s still “coaching” people with their instagrams.

I don't think either of them are in a position to moan about copying. Literally every photo Jordan takes is copied from some other influencer, she hasn't got an original bone in her body.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think many Instagrammers are very original these days; the copying argument is very redundant to me because everyone puts out the same content, and when anything becomes trendy whether it’s sustainability, eco-friendly fashion, blogging shamelessly etc everyone talks about the same things and releases the same form of content.

In fact: to be successful on Instagram you have to be unoriginal to a certain extent so people will follow you.

Jordan and Alex both put out content that doesn’t interest me at all and they’re both vapid people so their captions don’t make me feel anything either. I mentioned Chloe Plumstead above because she’s someone who has interests outside of being aesthetically pleasing *and* she can write a very interesting, thought provoking caption. Her photos aren’t original really but the words she writes are. Whereas Jordan and Alex both take pretty enough photos with captions that are as shallow as they are.

/Ramble over 😂

Reactions: 8
It continues to confuse me why she joined a gym in London when she doesn't even live in London. That is so frickin' weird! Also who eats a bag of potato chips as their pre "workout" snack?? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It continues to confuse me why she joined a gym in London when she doesn't even live in London. That is so frickin' weird! Also who eats a bag of potato chips as their pre "workout" snack?? o_O
I mean I get she is there a lot but I’d rather do to gym on my days I’m not in London.

And she has that e book and offered other services. Not sure if she’s still “coaching” people with their instagrams.
tbh don’t bother with her e-book, I bought it and it was the most wasted money I have ever spent. She gives you pagea to fill out yourself and only has one page on editing your images. It doesn’t even go in-depth 😬

• Wow
tbh don’t bother with her e-book, I bought it and it was the most wasted money I have ever spent. She gives you pagea to fill out yourself and only has one page on editing your images. It doesn’t even go in-depth 😬
Why am I not surprised?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.