hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! My best friend actually gets upset if I don’t wanna try something she likes or do something she’s done, she says, “It’s nice nice when we’ve had the same shared experiences!” and the sentiment isn’t lost on me at all 😅 I find it really sweet.

Alex and Jordan were a friendship of convenience and it’s pretty obvious Alex wanted to be the one that stood out, did better and had better.

Reactions: 3
I’m very on the fence with the “copying” because I 100% think it’s childish and Alex is toxic, *but* because we’re talking accessories for her wedding and her honeymoon, I can understand her being frustrated by it. The earrings are a statement piece, and I think it would feel special for you to have them for your wedding. I think if Jordan had bought them after the wedding it would have been different, but I can’t imagine picking something out for my own wedding day and a friend saying “oh I’m gonna get them too!” I think that’s weird

Reactions: 5
I’m very on the fence with the “copying” because I 100% think it’s childish and Alex is toxic, *but* because we’re talking accessories for her wedding and her honeymoon, I can understand her being frustrated by it. The earrings are a statement piece, and I think it would feel special for you to have them for your wedding. I think if Jordan had bought them after the wedding it would have been different, but I can’t imagine picking something out for my own wedding day and a friend saying “oh I’m gonna get them too!” I think that’s weird
I agree and also booking their honeymoon too. Just wait! 🙄

Reactions: 2

100% agree. Weddings are special and even though you’re best friends, that’s a no-go territory. It’s like saying you’d be okay if your best friend got the same wedding dress as you because it’s a „shared experience”

weddings are the most special, intimate and unique to you event ever. No one should try to outshine you wtf

I don't get the villain story over earrings at all.

My friends and I constantly have the same thing. If you like something, why wouldn't you want someone who's supposedly your best friend to enjoy it too if she wants? Same with going to a trip somewhere else. Last I checked Alex doesn't own the planet. Others can go places too and if you really love your bestie -- why would begrudge her for having something you like in your life too?

It makes ZERO sense to me and feels like she's creating drama where there isn't any.
i also don’t think it was JUST over earrings? Maybe it was the culmination of things like the trip, the earrings then the baby thing. Maybe the friendship was just toxic and now they’re trying to blame it on anything that happened LAST.

I remember once reading Jordan’s caption basically calling Alex fat and how she can borrow her clothes, but Alex can’t borrow hers. In that moment, I knew it’s impossible for them yo be true friends because I’d never say that about my friend wtf

but alex is also just as bitchy so it was bound to happen anyway

Reactions: 4
I think it’s just down to personal taste/preference at the end of the day, I mean, I’m eloping and really do not care what other people do/if they do it the same as me 😂 The way I see it: they’re just objects (earrings) and the world isn’t owned by anyone, especially not me, so if I honeymoon in Crete I’m not going to care even a little bit if my mate goes there a month before or a week after I do. If I had a mate that was buying things I have too I don’t think I’d take much notice of it tbh even if it was my wedding.

Just the way I am as a person, and obviously my friendship with my best friend is genuine unlike what Alex x Jordan had so that could also contribute as to why I wouldn’t notice or care 😅

I think the copying thing is blown out of proportion, I mean she cried tears of relief over Alex being not pregnant. That’s worse than copying some silly earrings imo 😅😅😅

Reactions: 6
I mean me and my best are sharing some suppliers but that’s because we are both getting married. I’d be pissed if she wanted to copy my designer earrings or honeymoon. Seems very strange.

Just the way I am as a person, and obviously my friendship with my best friend is genuine unlike what Alex x Jordan had so that could also contribute as to why I wouldn’t notice or care 😅

[/QUOTE]
My friendships are genuine… I’d still be annoyed. Each to their own.

Alex wants to think of herself as a trend setter (which she’s not, not sure there’s an original bone in her body), she’s just annoyed Jordan got there first.

Alex wants to think of herself as a trend setter (which she’s not, not sure there’s an original bone in her body), she’s just annoyed Jordan got there first.
I would be annoyed too if a friend got there first on a pair of earrings I’d specifically told her I was getting for my wedding.

I think it was purposeful her buying them that day but everyone seems to be forgetting that by the wedding, the day she got the earrings, they weren’t friends and hadn’t been for some months.

I think it’s pointless to put a finger at either of them. They both did some pretty crappy things to each other and it’s no surprise the friendship ended. I’m just sad because their best content was done together 😂

Actual nipple in the reel today… nude bra on show then puts on a white top, the bra is gone and full nips on display. It’s getting desperate… and tedious. No one wants to constantly see her in her bra let alone this

Reactions: 5
Actual nipple in the reel today… nude bra on show then puts on a white top, the bra is gone and full nips on display. It’s getting desperate… and tedious. No one wants to constantly see her in her bra let alone this
Genuinely can't get worked up about this. We all have nipples 🤷🏼‍♀️

We do all have nipples, don’t need to flash my bra and nips on Insta for likes. The title of this thread literally relates to it…

What was the point of showing her zipping uo her skirt in the bra to then be bra-less in the next. Couldnt she show herself zipping up the skirt with the white top on? Or just tryna thirst trap ig for likes? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't even see the earrings? And why are you looking at an ex friends story on your wedding day? Or getting a friend to look at them?
This is what I didn’t get. Why are you looking at stuff like this after/on your wedding day! Enjoy your wedding. If you’re not friends now, why do you care?!

Reactions: 7
Her hair/makeup in her latest reel is not as great as she thinks it is — but it was the lyrics that caught my attenation.

Could be coincidental but could also be where her headspace is with Alex
Oh our girl's been watching Eurovision

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.