hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have met both Alex and Jordan and can hand on heart say Jordan is lovely, a little odd yes but she’s a sweet girl. She is actually quite quiet and reserved. Alex on the other hand is loud and bitchy, we were at an event and everyone was taken aback by her and I know one of the PR girls said she would never invite Alex back. Alex has a name for herself amongst the influencer circle too.

i don’t have a huge following, a little less than Alex but I do know some of the goings one and I know it was in fact Jordan that ended the friendship, not Alex. Jordan was sick of being bullied by Alex.

alex cannot handle it, it’s like she’s been dumped I guess you could say and now Alex is a woman scorned and is obsessed with seeking revenge on Jordan, to the detriment of her own relationship. I know for a fact Alex’s husband is sick of her obsession with Jordan.

alex Used and abused Jordan in order to gain more followers and I’m glad Jordan finally put an end to it. The fact Alex is posting this all over Instagram is absolutely embarrassing
Very interesting to read this. Not met Alex (briefly walked past her recently) but have met Jordan with her mum once, and she was sweet. A little caught up in taking her photos for the gram but otherwise fairly polite and friendly

Reactions: 2
I met both of them at an event, now than once. That 'Jordan is a sweet girl' is just rubbish and its annoying reading about how actually she's not a bad person - I heard them both mocking other influencers, they're both mean and spoke about themselves as if they were some higher being. I was shocked - she can actually be quite nasty, you won't believe the way they talk about other people. It's clear they loved themselves and kept talking about how attractive and hot they were 🤢

I think Jordan is just a weak person with very little character other than being full of herself and mean behind others backs when it suits her.

Nobody else really wants to be their friend. Is it a surprise

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I met both of them at an event, now than once. That 'Jordan is a sweet girl' is just rubbish and its annoying reading about how actually she's not a bad person - I heard them both mocking other influencers, they're both mean and spoke about themselves as if they were some higher being. I was shocked - she can actually be quite nasty, you won't believe the way they talk about other people. It's clear they loved themselves and kept talking about how attractive and hot they were 🤢

I think Jordan is just a weak person with very little character other than being full of herself and mean behind others backs when it suits her.

I wanted to say the same thing. Alex I don’t know about but I’m sorry, anyone that says Jordan is nice obviously hasn’t met her. Tbh even if I hadn’t heard first hand about her true personality, I can tell just from her online persona that she thinks she’s the bees knees and it’s really unattractive. She never shared her relationship online but from the snippet we could see it was a weird one. Tom looked pretty shy and not like he wanted to be an insta husband so I bet he is well rid of her because it’s clear that she only cares about Instagram, she has no life outside of it!

Reactions: 3
I wanted to say the same thing. Alex I don’t know about but I’m sorry, anyone that says Jordan is nice obviously hasn’t met her. Tbh even if I hadn’t heard first hand about her true personality, I can tell just from her online persona that she thinks she’s the bees knees and it’s really unattractive. She never shared her relationship online but from the snippet we could see it was a weird one. Tom looked pretty shy and not like he wanted to be an insta husband so I bet he is well rid of her because it’s clear that she only cares about Instagram, she has no life outside of it!
I've met her a few times and she always seems like the loneliest person there and it's all sickeningly sweet and false, so disingenuous.

I have met her, but it was quite a long time ago, when she was more known for her blog than her Instagram and had significantly less followers than she does now. It was at a random event, I think blogosphere or something like that. She was quite shy and a bit awkward but seemed very nice. This was literal years ago so it may have changed.

She never shared her relationship online but from the snippet we could see it was a weird one. Tom looked pretty shy and not like he wanted to be an insta husband so I bet he is well rid of her because it’s clear that she only cares about Instagram, she has no life outside of it!
I was always amazed by her proposal story. They were so young and it was SO lavish. It must have cost Tom an absolute fortunate, but to be honest I always suspected she had a hand in it, it was just all a little too Instagram perfect.

Reactions: 4

That’s very interesting as I’ve never seen her act that way at all and the majority of influencers in this circle would agree that Jordan is a nice girl. I’ve never seen her say a bad word about anyone, not even Alex who has publicly blasted Jordan to her audience of over 50,000 people

Reactions: 1
I was always amazed by her proposal story. They were so young and it was SO lavish. It must have cost Tom an absolute fortunate, but to be honest I always suspected she had a hand in it, it was just all a little too Instagram perfect.
what’s the proposal story?

Reactions: 1
I have met her, but it was quite a long time ago, when she was more known for her blog than her Instagram and had significantly less followers than she does now. It was at a random event, I think blogosphere or something like that. She was quite shy and a bit awkward but seemed very nice. This was literal years ago so it may have changed.
Was going to say the same thing, I met her about 3 years ago I think, definitely have seen a change in her online persona since then. I don't think she was that close to Alex at that time too so possibly must have been a little nicer and less bigheaded since then

what’s the proposal story?
He proposed in Disney World, had a whole private horse and carriage ride, then a surprise stay at Grand Floridian, room fully decked out with balloons and flowers… I mean that would have been crazy money! And the ring was massive.

• Wow
He proposed in Disney World, had a whole private horse and carriage ride, then a surprise stay at Grand Floridian, room fully decked out with balloons and flowers… I mean that would have been crazy money! And the ring was massive.
I strongly suspect this was all engineered by Jordan.

Reactions: 2
That’s very interesting as I’ve never seen her act that way at all and the majority of influencers in this circle would agree that Jordan is a nice girl. I’ve never seen her say a bad word about anyone, not even Alex who has publicly blasted Jordan to her audience of over 50,000 people
I mean its entirely possible she was doing it to seem cool / fit in, but I literally heard them laughing at others. Its the sort of thing I would expect from young 13 yos trying to be in the cool girl gang. This is why I said I thought she had quite a weak character if she's joining in.

Let's hope for growth for both of them

Gotta have a grumble at how the heck Jordan keeps getting press trips. She never promotes the places properly. Todays post talks about how beautiful the rooms are but she hasn’t posted any pictures of the room or the hotel, no real review or feedback, just her by a blue box and in a garden. Really not value for money for the brands / hotels

Reactions: 7
Gotta have a grumble at how the heck Jordan keeps getting press trips. She never promotes the places properly. Todays post talks about how beautiful the rooms are but she hasn’t posted any pictures of the room or the hotel, no real review or feedback, just her by a blue box and in a garden. Really not value for money for the brands / hotels
Yeah her ‘Ads’ for these press releases are awful.

She has a knack for making some of those countries look so boring, same old barefoot tiptoeing around poses 🙄

Reactions: 5
She has a knack for making some of those countries look so boring, same old barefoot tiptoeing around poses 🙄
I think part of the problem is (and this applies to most instagrammers) is when they travel they make it about themselves and not about the country. For most people, they are not interested in the pretty places to pose because that's not what most people go on holiday for. But I'm just a boring girl, what do I know.

Reactions: 9
😳 you mean going on holiday isn’t supposed to be a week long photoshoot?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think part of the problem is (and this applies to most instagrammers) is when they travel they make it about themselves and not about the country. For most people, they are not interested in the pretty places to pose because that's not what most people go on holiday for. But I'm just a boring girl, what do I know.
You mean like going to a religious site and making it about her?

the photos she takes are nice per se, but she made Mauritius look like Spain when it reality it’s so so so beautiful and tropical and exotic

Reactions: 5
This just makes me want to echo what I said above about Jordan feeling sad then, if it was a toxic friendship and Alex was a bully then it makes sense for Jordan to feel sad when the bullying hasn’t ended even after the friendship has.

Alex needs to grow up and get over the “copying” - you’re not 12. Who cares if you have the same ugly pearl earrings.
I don't get the villain story over earrings at all.

My friends and I constantly have the same thing. If you like something, why wouldn't you want someone who's supposedly your best friend to enjoy it too if she wants? Same with going to a trip somewhere else. Last I checked Alex doesn't own the planet. Others can go places too and if you really love your bestie -- why would begrudge her for having something you like in your life too?

It makes ZERO sense to me and feels like she's creating drama where there isn't any.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.