hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she doesn’t just join a gym in Kent, maybe she would meet people there and actually meet some friends. I would not be able to work out and then attend events like she does, because I actually work out aka get sweaty not just take selfies pretending to work out.

Alex and her are competing so hard and I love to see it 😃 It’s only a matter of time before they bump into each other at an event seeing as they both (esp Jordan) goto any event they are invited to even if it’s total tit.

Reactions: 3
She only has the London gym so she has somewhere to change between shoots I reckon, and to sit and chill when she has time spare between shoots\the many first dates

Reactions: 4
Saw a video of Jordan on someone else's stories at a event yesterday, she was striding around in a pink dress and basically taking pics of herself

Felt a bit sorry for her, she seemed to be by herself

• Haha
Saw a video of Jordan on someone else's stories at a event yesterday, she was striding around in a pink dress and basically taking pics of herself

Felt a bit sorry for her, she seemed to be by herself
Ooohhhh who?

Reactions: 2
^ very awkward. Why does that person literally follow her with the camera too 😂

• Haha
I don’t expect they intended to, looks like they were panning the room for their stories and she is rude and just strides through. Surely she can see what they’re doing (I’m always aware of others when I shoot). Having said that I would have retaken it. Jordan looks manic, not even enjoying it, just shot shot shot (& not the good kind 😉) then onto the next event. Soak it up & enjoy it Jordan!

I don’t think it’s about Alex. All the ‘influencers’ go to Italy every year, Alex isn’t special, loads have been this year & the year before - it’s not original at all. she’s probably dropping hints to get a free press trip so she can have the ‘must see’ content (I personally love Italy but the content being produced is repetitive and cliche).

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s about Alex. All the ‘influencers’ go to Italy every year, Alex isn’t special, loads have been this year & the year before - it’s not original at all. she’s probably dropping hints to get a free press trip so she can have the ‘must see’ content (I personally love Italy but the content being produced is repetitive and cliche).
yeah I get that but out of all places she had to mention Italy like 2/3 weeks after Alex came back? Bit shady if you ask me

also side note, I never said Alex was original with her holiday either. It was more about the timing!
It’s hard to be original and an influencer these days😂 you just follow trends etc anyway

Reactions: 1
yeah I get that but out of all places she had to mention Italy like 2/3 weeks after Alex came back? Bit shady if you ask me

also side note, I never said Alex was original with her holiday either. It was more about the timing!
It’s hard to be original and an influencer these days😂 you just follow trends etc anyway
to be fair everybody and their mother is in italy right now. I really don’t think it has anything to do with Alexandra

I have to give her kudos for that reel about the husband coming home. Quite cute and funny!

Also Italy is a major summer destination. I‘m leaving for Portofino in a couple days and have a number of friends all over Italy this summer. Loads of influencers and celebrities summer in Italy as well. Alex wasn‘t exactly being original traveling there for her honeymoon

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.