hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she posts herself sunbathing I want to tear my hair out in frustration šŸ˜­

think of the skin damage and skin cancer girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get so irritated when she gets all these gifted west end musical tickets. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen her pay for one herself despite wanting to be on the west end one day. Would be nice for her to actually support the industry using her own pocket rather than that of brandsā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Two things from today - the pointed comment in her stories that she booked her Greece trip at the start of the yearā€¦
And the utterly gross comment that she was at that point sunbathing in a thongā€¦ sheā€™s staying at her parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Two things from today - the pointed comment in her stories that she booked her Greece trip at the start of the yearā€¦
And the utterly gross comment that she was at that point sunbathing in a thongā€¦ sheā€™s staying at her parents.
I think the poor girl is thirsty for attention!

Reactions: 2
Instagram really warps influencers doesnā€™t it? they start off as normal and then turn into attention hungry minions who live for engagement and not for themselves.

Someone should do a documentary on the psychology behind it. That would be a good watch

Reactions: 5
My take on it is that they become obsessed with the attention because their real lives arenā€™t like the life they try to portray online; itā€™s validation.

In Jordans case she seems lonely. I think the split with Tom and the friendship split with Alexandra mean that she has very little human companionship outside of her family.

So the next best place for validation? Instagram. But only because she has followers that gobble her up. Any normal person would just get a hobby and go out with their best face on and make friends, I know itā€™s easier said than done sometimes (I suffer with social anxiety as well so I get why sheā€™d be apprehensive) but sometimes youā€™ve just got to give yourself a kick up the arse. She just goes on an endless pointless stream of dates and hangs out with her dad. I made all my friends because I forced myself to go out and faked it til I made it in terms of confidence and how comfortable I felt. The social burn out was real but Iā€™m not a lonely person.

It must be very lonely, but she made her bed and doesnā€™t seem like sheā€™s a ā€œgirlā€ person based on the fact that she just wants to find an Instagram boyfriend instead of a real, authentic, not for likes, honest friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I totally agree with everything you said. I think I remember her writing as well, a year or more ago, that she was friends with Alex as she felt other people tried to become friends for Insta likes (not sure thatā€™s true, sounds totally snobby and elitist, and look how well that worked with Alex, Jordan helped her double her following). So she clearly thinks a lot of herself (no duh šŸ˜‚). Interesting how both Jordan and Alex are losing followers, their content is both so dull without the other (Alexā€™s even more so - acts like sheā€™s some domestic goddess šŸ˜‚).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thatā€™s actually a pretty perfect response! Simple and to the point ā€” while taking the high road and wishing her well.

Iā€™m glad to see she didnā€™t post a series of essays on her stories casting shade and bitterness ala Miss Alex

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See Alex, THIS is a much easier way to respond to the annoying questions- with kindness and professionalism

god it could have been SO easy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.