hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

moving onā€¦

Jordan does look very sad in that screenshot, to be honest I bet Alex blasting her on her story has really upset her, because itā€™ll definitely have reached her, partly because it may be true but also because airing dirty laundry out in public doesnā€™t seem to be Jordanā€™s style and she probably wanted to move on quietly, we still donā€™t really know why she and Tom ended their engagement. So with that in mind, itā€™s probably upsetting to get your private quarrels aired to thousands of strangers to then be discussed on a gossip website.

Do I have sympathy? Not really because I do think if youā€™re on the internet and trying to gain masses of followers/notoriety then scandals are to be expected.

But do I think itā€™s fine for her to be upset? Yes.

I love the fact itā€™s given us something to talk about and thatā€™s simply because Iā€™m a little gossip but I do think Alex played dirty, bitchy even, posting that on her stories.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree @xits_jjx

When a close friendship like that breaks down, it's very hurtful on its own -- but to have the other person spreading shade about you online probably cuts another wound.

This is why I would never ever become an "influencer" though. When you incorporate your personal life into a business to amass a following, that means you can't really escape a hurtful situation if something does go south. Followers get nosy and will start messaging things to you like it's their business - which it's not. But it feels to them like its their business because you brought them into it by attaching your friendship to your social media business.

It's messy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anybody else think that Alex has been facing some heat from her stories about Jordan? Sheā€™s been eerily quiet since yesterday and hasnā€™t continued her Italy series today.

frankly Iā€™m surprised her managers havenā€™t tried to reign her in much earlier

Reactions: 5
What on earth šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

moving onā€¦

Jordan does look very sad in that screenshot, to be honest I bet Alex blasting her on her story has really upset her, because itā€™ll definitely have reached her, partly because it may be true but also because airing dirty laundry out in public doesnā€™t seem to be Jordanā€™s style and she probably wanted to move on quietly, we still donā€™t really know why she and Tom ended their engagement. So with that in mind, itā€™s probably upsetting to get your private quarrels aired to thousands of strangers to then be discussed on a gossip website.

Do I have sympathy? Not really because I do think if youā€™re on the internet and trying to gain masses of followers/notoriety then scandals are to be expected.

But do I think itā€™s fine for her to be upset? Yes.

I love the fact itā€™s given us something to talk about and thatā€™s simply because Iā€™m a little gossip but I do think Alex played dirty, bitchy even, posting that on her stories.
All I meant was that Alex is an absolute witch and she has done some very bad things like telling people to end there lives

Anyone else think Jordanā€™s self absorbed? So full of her self and thinks sheā€™s so great. No one buys her ā€œIā€™m so happyā€ thing either sheā€™s in denial and needs professional help

Bit weird she slept on her own outside every night on the boat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bit weird she slept on her own outside every night on the boat
Yeah I know rightšŸ¤£

Yeah I know rightšŸ¤£
Anybody else think that Alex has been facing some heat from her stories about Jordan? Sheā€™s been eerily quiet since yesterday and hasnā€™t continued her Italy series today.

frankly Iā€™m surprised her managers havenā€™t tried to reign her in much earlier
Alex has gone quite because she has been caught out stalking Jordanā€™s tattlešŸ˜‚ you can run but you canā€™t hide Alex ā€¦

Reactions: 4
I honestly do feel sorry for her. No matter what she may have done etc itā€™s still sad to have lost a fiancĆ© and best friend/ work friend in that close of time.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I know rightšŸ¤£

Alex has gone quite because she has been caught out stalking Jordanā€™s tattlešŸ˜‚ you can run but you canā€™t hide Alex ā€¦
how do we know she was checking it? Did she say it on her stories or something?

I honestly do feel sorry for her. No matter what she may have done etc itā€™s still sad to have lost a fiancĆ© and best friend/ work friend in that close of time.
idk if thatā€™s an unpopular opinion but she never really seemed to be really in love with him? Granted I followed her basically close to the end of her relationship but all the photos and stories looked very forced than natural

@lexiihay BECAUSE YOU ARE ALEXšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I feel sorry for Jordan too and it seems like she may have an eating disorder

idk if thatā€™s an unpopular opinion but she never really seemed to be really in love with him? Granted I followed her basically close to the end of her relationship but all the photos and stories looked very forced than natural
She kept her relationship private so you donā€™t actually know that

because I defended her in one aspect all of a sudden Iā€™m her? Lol

wanna have a quick FaceTime? ;)

obviously I donā€™t know thatšŸ˜‚ I said from what I could see. I did also mention that I started following her close to the end of her relationship so obviously I donā€™t know that for a fact?

@lexiihay ew no thanks Your account was made the dat after Alex posted about Jordan so bit suspicious. Well I have been following Jordan for two years so I would know.Jordanā€™s a very private person and I know sheā€™s blocked some people that have asked her questions that are too personal

@lexiihay ew no thanks Your account was made the dat after Alex posted about Jordan so bit suspicious. Well I have been following Jordan for two years so I would know.Jordanā€™s a very private person and I know sheā€™s blocked some people that have asked her questions that are too personal
yeahšŸ˜‚ cuz I googled the earrings with and this website came up. If you actually check, my first question was about the EARRINGS. Thereā€™s also another account that is new here but no one is pointing the finger there? Plus, if I was actually her Iā€™d probably have an account made ages ago to continually defend myself? Really, how old are youšŸ™„

Ok? So I was wrong, I was just saying how it looked like to me from the photos it posted. You can chill out now, itā€™s finešŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All I meant was that Alex is an absolute witch and she has done some very bad things like telling people to end there lives

Anyone else think Jordanā€™s self absorbed? So full of her self and thinks sheā€™s so great. No one buys her ā€œIā€™m so happyā€ thing either sheā€™s in denial and needs professional help
Again where is this evidence for Alex telling people to ā€˜end their livesā€™?!

I donā€™t think the loss of the fiancĆ© seemed like much of a loss to her! She wasnā€™t really into him, he was just a photographer and if sheā€™s that fussed she wouldnā€™t be going on 15 dates a week like the week after the break up

Reactions: 3
obviously I donā€™t know thatšŸ˜‚ I said from what I could see. I did also mention that I started following her close to the end of her relationship so obviously I donā€™t know that for a fact?
They seemed more in love a few years before their break up but he definitely was always the Token Instagram Boyfriend.

They broke up probably 3 times before doing it for good, we found out here on Tattle through Facebook and speculation

I have met both Alex and Jordan and can hand on heart say Jordan is lovely, a little odd yes but sheā€™s a sweet girl. She is actually quite quiet and reserved. Alex on the other hand is loud and bitchy, we were at an event and everyone was taken aback by her and I know one of the PR girls said she would never invite Alex back. Alex has a name for herself amongst the influencer circle too.

i donā€™t have a huge following, a little less than Alex but I do know some of the goings one and I know it was in fact Jordan that ended the friendship, not Alex. Jordan was sick of being bullied by Alex.

alex cannot handle it, itā€™s like sheā€™s been dumped I guess you could say and now Alex is a woman scorned and is obsessed with seeking revenge on Jordan, to the detriment of her own relationship. I know for a fact Alexā€™s husband is sick of her obsession with Jordan.

alex Used and abused Jordan in order to gain more followers and Iā€™m glad Jordan finally put an end to it. The fact Alex is posting this all over Instagram is absolutely embarrassing

• Wow
Reactions: 10
jordanā€™s stories today. Sheā€™s quite classy.
wow. Have to give Jordan kudos on that great answer and sentiment,šŸ‘

Maybe through this friendship split sheā€™s grown, matured and come out wiser. Hope it keeps up

Reactions: 5
This just makes me want to echo what I said above about Jordan feeling sad then, if it was a toxic friendship and Alex was a bully then it makes sense for Jordan to feel sad when the bullying hasnā€™t ended even after the friendship has.

Alex needs to grow up and get over the ā€œcopyingā€ - youā€™re not 12. Who cares if you have the same ugly pearl earrings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.