hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wore that shell bikini top again! Then stated you can see underboob- cos it doesn’t fit! It’s miles too big for her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wore that shell bikini top again! Then stated you can see underboob- cos it doesn’t fit! It’s miles too big for her 🤦‍♀️
She spend like over £100 on that. It’s bloody awful. She looks ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Why is every pose so sexual with her 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’re sat on a boat with the wind in your hair, why do you have to make it sexy. It’s almost like her Instagram is an extension to her tinder profile. She’s gagging for it

Reactions: 7
Wonder which poor fool she's suckered into taking her photos and video now - was this meant to be a solo holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s really no need to be bitchy 😬
If I'm a witch for not liking Alex, I'll gladly take that honor.

Alex has shown repeatedly that she scours these threads and there's a long history of rudeness from her. The recent series of essays she shared on her Instagram story casting shade at Jordan don't exactly speak kind at heart to me...

Friendships can breakdown and it's deeply hurtful when they do -- but Alex/Jordan were close and inseparable friends for a while. Those misgivings should be discussed privately and not in such a public way.

Jordan has her issues certainly but she does not seem like a mean-spirited person. I'm sure has lots of things she could blast to her (significantly larger) following to shade Alex -- but instead she's graciously stayed quiet on the subject and moved on. Alex should follow suit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I'm a witch for not liking Alex, I'll gladly take that honor.

Alex has shown repeatedly that she scours these threads and there's a long history of rudeness from her. The recent series of essays she shared on her Instagram story casting shade at Jordan don't exactly speak kind at heart to me...

Friendships can breakdown and it's deeply hurtful when they do -- but Alex/Jordan were close and inseparable friends for a while. Those misgivings should be discussed privately and not in such a public way.

Jordan has her issues certainly but she does not seem like a mean-spirited person. I'm sure has lots of things she could blast to her (significantly larger) following to shade Alex -- but instead she's graciously stayed quiet on the subject and moved on. Alex should follow suit.
agree with your point wholeheartedly, however, I do think there’s a way to express your opinion without being a witch 🤷🏻‍♀️ How you just described your view and feelings is perfectly fine, but why are you attacking a person for? What makes you better than what Alex did? You’re both slagging off a person on a website where many people can see and read.

Idk, I just found this website and thought it’d be cool to discuss what we like/dislike about Instagrammers but maybe it’s just too catty and high school for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

She spend like over £100 on that. It’s bloody awful. She looks ridiculous
No way that was £100 😬 it looked like a Disneyland/primark bikini 🙃

same goes to Alex for those bitchy stories though?
I didn’t say she wasn’t bitchy did I 😉two wrongs don’t make a right

Reactions: 1
Something about the 'copied her earrings' thing has been bothering me, and I'm beginning to wonder if it was a breakdown in communication?

I can sort of imagine Alex sending the earrings link to the bridesmaids with something like 'wedding accessories?!' and Jordan misinterpreting it as thinking they're all going for them or something?

I know Jordan does copy stuff but usually it's at least in her own style?!

Something about the 'copied her earrings' thing has been bothering me, and I'm beginning to wonder if it was a breakdown in communication?

I can sort of imagine Alex sending the earrings link to the bridesmaids with something like 'wedding accessories?!' and Jordan misinterpreting it as thinking they're all going for them or something?

I know Jordan does copy stuff but usually it's at least in her own style?!
i actually think the earrings are her style, no?

i mean I don’t like them personally but in the reel she posted with the big hat, I didn’t think they were out of character for Jordan

Reactions: 3
I don’t think either of them are nice people to be honest. They seem to both use people. Alex ain’t no saint herself. But also I can see Jordan acting like that over the pregnancy scare… we all know Jordan doesn’t like or want kids.
LOL did you see recently in a story someone asked her if she's changed her mind on that and she said 'maybe'? Something along the lines of it wouldn't be totally out of the realm of possibility now but is still highly unlikely.

Reactions: 3
LOL did you see recently in a story someone asked her if she's changed her mind on that and she said 'maybe'? Something along the lines of it wouldn't be totally out of the realm of possibility now but is still highly unlikely.
Yes!! Her date asked about kids or something like that?! I don’t know if I’d be surprised to see her change for the “perfect man” though, sadly.

Reactions: 4
Yes!! Her date asked about kids or something like that?! I don’t know if I’d be surprised to see her change for the “perfect man” though, sadly.

She strikes me as someone who changes to match whoever she's friends with or dating. Exhausting.

She strikes me as someone who changes to match whoever she's friends with or dating. Exhausting.
Yeah… I actually feel kinda sorry for her. The main character energy thing she does just feels so immature and head in the clouds, I’m not sure she has much grasp of reality, unless that really is just an online persona

Alex has told people to kill themselves before She’s a witch and anyone can see that her posts about Jordan’s are only one side to a story. We all know what a witch she really is even she’s made jokes about being Regina George before. Anyone that tells someone to take there life is disgusting.

Alex has told people to kill themselves before She’s a witch and anyone can see that her posts about Jordan’s are only one side to a story. We all know what a witch she really is even she’s made jokes about being Regina George before. Anyone that tells someone to take there life is disgusting.
Do you have proof of this? This is a pretty extreme thing to claim

• Wow
She told me to kill myself on her Instagram story when I asked her how old she was on a Q and A😂 All because I told Jordan that Alex was a witch and she should get out of toxic relationships @lexiihay is 100% Alex! Hi Alex stop telling people to go kill themselves , get some intense therapy😘Your MORE than a witch your evil , vile , twisted, fucked in the head and a disgusting example of a human being!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
agree with your point wholeheartedly, however, I do think there’s a way to express your opinion without being a witch 🤷🏻‍♀️
I never called anyone a witch, but you did. Me, twice.

Is that you being polite, then? 😂

Alex I think you should go enjoy your honeymoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.