hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Alex even need to bring it up?! Makes no sense. Do your honeymoon recap and leave the rest.

Reactions: 6
Why did Alex even need to bring it up?! Makes no sense. Do your honeymoon recap and leave the rest.
She mentioned royalcore comments and people dm’ing and commenting.

I still feel like it doesn’t warrant this reaction. I really hope Jordan keeps it mature and doesn’t respond.

also did anybody else notice how Alex mentioned Jordan posting stories with the earrings on her wedding day. How would she know that unless she’s still checking on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think she is annoyed that Jordan is in Greece currently which was going to be her honeymoon destination. While she has gone to Italy instead and from her stories it seems not had a good time? Bit of resentment on that front might have tipped her over the edge?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think she is annoyed that Jordan is in Greece currently which was going to be her honeymoon destination. While she has gone to Italy instead and from her stories it seems not had a good time? Bit of resentment on that front might have tipped her over the edge?
She’s not on her honeymoon, she’s on her “mini moon”. I think she meant to go to Greece on her actual honeymoon and not her mini moon”

Reactions: 1
Even though Alex has aired some stories about their falling out which is petty, I can’t stand Jordan. She clearly loves herself and is not how she seems in real life. I have heard first hand about that from a someone that met her but you can also see it on other peoples stories on press trips that show Jordan in them. Sometimes she’s just sat there looking so miserable not knowing the camera is on her as soon as she sees it the fake big grin comes out. she’s a strange one

Reactions: 7
I absolute RAN here when I saw yhese stories! So messy but I am secretly glad I now know. But also I feel like it was like one message and one comment at most and really she just meant us. I bet she’s pissed were talking about it on Jordan’s thread. I do admit that sounds crappy about the pregnancy and I can believe Jordan would say it. As someone who doesn’t want kids I’d be devastated for my friend.
Also I hate that as soon as Jordan posted those earrings I recognised them as the ones Alex wanted haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I absolute RAN here when I saw yhese stories! So messy but I am secretly glad I now know. But also I feel like it was like one message and one comment at most and really she just meant us. I bet she’s pissed were talking about it on Jordan’s thread. I do admit that sounds crappy about the pregnancy and I can believe Jordan would say it. As someone who doesn’t want kids I’d be devastated for my friend.
Also I hate that as soon as Jordan posted those earrings I recognised them as the ones Alex wanted haha
The earrings surprised me because I didn’t think they were very Jordan but it wasn’t until Alex posted her story I realised why! The pregnancy thing is terrible and I agree I can imagine her reacting that way. And I do think I’d be annoyed if my “best friends” decided to buy something I was planning to wear on my wedding day… they’re not exactly everyday earrings

Reactions: 4
Buying them on the wedding day was definitely pointed. I don’t think she’s copying the trip and earrings to be a cow, she’s just not at all original. Some of her highest views (pumpkin heads and the hoos) are all directly copied or inspired by others. The rest is the same flower fields and London locations over and over.

Buying them on the wedding day was definitely pointed. I don’t think she’s copying the trip and earrings to be a cow, she’s just not at all original. Some of her highest views (pumpkin heads and the hoos) are all directly copied or inspired by others. The rest is the same flower fields and London locations over and over.
Yeah I used to really love her content but it is becoming a little tired. The GRWM reels are awful, the weird zip up of the dress and seductive spritz of perfume

Reactions: 8
If I was going to buy something from Dior it certainly wouldn’t be a pair of earrings that look like they came from Claire’s Accessories.

• Haha
Yeah I used to really love her content but it is becoming a little tired. The GRWM reels are awful, the weird zip up of the dress and seductive spritz of perfume
Omg when you say that I realise how damn repetitive and original it is. Don’t forget the tip toes, pouring, and dodgy blusher.

Omg when you say that I realise how damn repetitive and original it is. Don’t forget the tip toes, pouring, and dodgy blusher.
It is getting really repetitive, I think her photos are beautiful but it’s the same stuff year on year. And to give Alex some credit, the most creative stuff Jordan’s ever done has been with her… although I must admit I always think Jordan does an amazing job of sponsored ads

It is getting really repetitive, I think her photos are beautiful but it’s the same stuff year on year. And to give Alex some credit, the most creative stuff Jordan’s ever done has been with her… although I must admit I always think Jordan does an amazing job of sponsored ads
It’s literally the same place and same photo every year. BORING

Alex definitely reads here. It's clear Jordan lives rent free in her head -- including on her honeymoon when she's supposed to be loving life.

so hi, Alex!!! Jordan's not the greatest but she's better than you any day of the week girlie

Last edited:
Alex definitely reads here. It's clear Jordan lives rent free in her head -- including on her honeymoon when she's supposed to be loving life.

so hi, Alex!!! Jordan's not the greatest but she's better than you any day of the week girlie
There’s really no need to be bitchy 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.