hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her posting about wanting to do the Greece boat trip and someone copying her so they changed their honeymoon, I did always wonder if it was about Jordan but it was way before it was obvious they didn’t speak. Surprised and not surprised she posted this, everyone will know who it’s about. If it’s true, I do think Jordan is in the wrong, no friend steals a brides thunder.

Reactions: 3
I remember her posting about wanting to do the Greece boat trip and someone copying her so they changed their honeymoon, I did always wonder if it was about Jordan but it was way before it was obvious they didn’t speak. Surprised and not surprised she posted this, everyone will know who it’s about. If it’s true, I do think Jordan is in the wrong, no friend steals a brides thunder.
I remember the same but I did sort of connect the dots to Jordan. She’s in the wrong but the way Alexandra has managed this conflict is so outwardly petty and aggressive. I thought the person who theorized that Alex’s plethora of photos featuring her friend Kathleen, was a ploy to make Jordan jealous was making a stretch.

now not so much, especially after her stories about how Kathleen truly loves her preceded the one about Jordan.

I can see the Greece and jewelers bits really exasperating Alex because she has a wee bit of obsession about giving credit(her fallout with wanderlicious)

Reactions: 9
Hahaha that’s kinda funny. 😂 but also what does she mean she was copying her? Wasn’t it the other way round?

Reactions: 4
Hahaha that’s kinda funny. 😂 but also what does she mean she was copying her? Wasn’t it the other way round?
Completely. Alex used Jordan for sure, but now "cottage\princesscore" is SO below her of course 🙄

Jordans better off without her.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the absolutely toxic story Alex just posted which is definitely aimed at Jordan? Jordan is weird for sure but not a cow, Alex has history of being mean and dumping people, not the other way round. And the comment about being used? She’s the one who used Jordan for likes and connections surely!
Wow that story. Just no. What a mean girl.

Reactions: 6
Omg stoooooooop. These all sound like valid complaints but you really shouldn’t be using your platform like this. If you wanted to address it you could have gone the diplomatic role of posting something like this.

“You have all seen my friendship with Jordan grow over the years. I appreciate the happiness and creativity that came with it, but in order to quell the questions that naturally come from her absence on my account, I just wanted to let you know that our friendship has ran its course.
Sometimes friendships happen during season of our life, but that doesn’t mean they are any less meaningful. I would like to thank you all in advance for respecting our privacy and I will not be airing details.”
ADD76FF0-FE62-48B0-BFEF-D04A5A72131F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alex is just toxic. I’m sure Jordan wasn’t a picnic but take a long hard look at your self obsessed self Alex. She also took most of your pictures! Alex used her to climb the Insta ladder. This doesn’t paint Jordan in the best light but any sane person can see this is just one side of the story and Alex has form for being a cow and bad friend. She’s now surrounded herself with fan girls with lower follower numbers while trying to latch on to people like beibei (pink figaro lady) who has lots of followers.
(I also think she was definitely trying to push that lady in the purple dress into the water for likes)

It is incredibly sad she’s using wedding content to throw shade at someone. I’d love to see Jordan respond 😂

• Haha
I don’t think either of them are nice people to be honest. They seem to both use people. Alex ain’t no saint herself. But also I can see Jordan acting like that over the pregnancy scare… we all know Jordan doesn’t like or want kids.

Reactions: 10
What a mess honestly. As much as Jordan is vapid at least she isn’t doing a public slagging off.

Alex is right to be upset about certain things (the copying is a bit immature but moving on…) and I can imagine how angry you’d be if your mate was GLAD you’re not pregnant (as a pregnant person who struggled to conceive I’d be like, well duck you), but airing it out like this is so messy and uncalled for 💀

mess mess mess

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.