hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally found it triggering especially her glorification of Audrey Hepburn’s waist size, which was only possible because Hepburn quite literally experienced starvation and malnutrition from world war 2 and never fully recovered from it.
I know several people who unfollowed as they found her triggering!

exactly how I meant it too; I’m not saying get a grip over feeling like the fat friend, I’m sure we’ve all been there. When I say get a grip I mean stop being so immature and making digs when Jordan isn’t over on her page doing it.

Every woman has been made to feel like the fat friend at one point and it isn’t nice, but that doesn’t warrant this silly behaviour
Oh sorry that's what I meant too, absolutely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A0C2A90E-FAD9-4006-853C-D087077ED8FA.png

I would not want a sandwich which hasn’t been chilled the next day 🤢

• Sick
Why is she acting like she’s the first person to do a solo holiday. I know it’s intimidating but I don’t think the taxi man would be surprised. I work for an airline and we get solo travellers all the time

Why is she acting like she’s the first person to do a solo holiday. I know it’s intimidating but I don’t think the taxi man would be surprised. I work for an airline and we get solo travellers all the time
I think they were confused cause Jordan is a boys name lol

Wonder what the other people on her boat trip think of her setting up her camera to so she can sit in front of it to coquettishly pose on the front of the boat?

Reactions: 2
Wonder what the other people on her boat trip think of her setting up her camera to so she can sit in front of it to coquettishly pose on the front of the boat?
I would LOVE to be a fly on that boat 😂

She’s not posted any pictures with other people on the boat, not even the crew. It’s really sad, she should be making friends and having fun

Reactions: 4
I’m sick of her eye f**cling the camera and prancing around thinking she is really something she isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think Jordan buys followers? The last 2 years her growth has been so slow but come December (when it’s close to her goal of gaining an extra 50k for that year) it suddenly jumps by thousands (for the last 2 years). This could be further evidenced by the fact she’s been bleeding followers the last few months, quite a few thousand (which happens when you buy followers), Alex is the same - jumped loads at once then has been losing a hundred every month or so.

• Haha
  • Wow
Does anyone else think Jordan buys followers? The last 2 years her growth has been so slow but come December (when it’s close to her goal of gaining an extra 50k for that year) it suddenly jumps by thousands (for the last 2 years). This could be further evidenced by the fact she’s been bleeding followers the last few months, quite a few thousand (which happens when you buy followers), Alex is the same - jumped loads at once then has been losing a hundred every month or so.
Haha I just went on some of those online fake follower analysis sites.. and for Jordan it says around 30% of her followers are suss. For Alex, it says 20%.

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s possible, but I think it’s more likely the result of her performing well with Reels. I have a modest following (mid 20,000s) and I gained pretty much all of it from having Reels go viral. However, you can’t control where your Reels perform well, so you can get lots of followers that don’t actually care about your account. Mine have been dropping like flies - it’s like you have to constantly go viral just to maintain your following. Tbh, it’s kinda depressing and I’ve lost my passion for it. That aside lol, Jordan does a LOT of Reels, so I would bet that this is where her fluctuating followers come from.

Reactions: 5
I’m sick of her eye f**cling the camera and prancing around thinking she is really something she isn’t.
Kinda off topic but over the weekend I was watching the original Snow White disney movie with my niece and it made me think of Jordan in such a cringe way. 🤣 I'm not one to bash Disney as a whole because I think a lot of their heroines since are quite confident and independent so I have no problem with my niece looking up to someone like Jasmine from Aladdin, Mulan or so forth

But I told my sister we are NEVER WATCHING SNOW WHITE AGAIN. No movies where girls are doe eyed and batting their lashes. No no no!!

Has anyone seen the absolutely toxic story Alex just posted which is definitely aimed at Jordan? Jordan is weird for sure but not a cow, Alex has history of being mean and dumping people, not the other way round. And the comment about being used? She’s the one who used Jordan for likes and connections surely!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the absolutely toxic story Alex just posted which is definitely aimed at Jordan? Jordan is weird for sure but not a cow, Alex has history of being mean and dumping people, not the other way round. And the comment about being used? She’s the one who used Jordan for likes and connections surely!
Hence me saying earlier that Alexandra needs to get a grip. Imagine paying this much attention and making this many jabs at someone while on your honeymoon or fresh off of it.

also I feel like Alexandra reads off of here and is trying to sway people to her side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.