Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know his medical reason funny my friend works in his Gp surgery
Your friend shouldn’t be talking about patients in the gp
My friend has never spoken about patients I know he goes to the one she works at cos it mine GP too and I’ve seen him in there

Reactions: 5
Or just accept that you won't have a perfect tree for 18 years now 🤷‍♀️😅 As kids we decorated our tree, it was never perfect, deal with it Helen

Reactions: 6
One of the girls tagged on the video has reposted it from another girl. One of them has hold of ocean on the story too... idiots. And the same girl has been posting all through lockdown of pyjama parties (🙄) with loads of different people. The poor midwives putting themselves at risk when Helen obviously couldn’t care less.

Reactions: 10
Helen really thinks she’s the only one doesn’t she. How does she think other people cope with young kids and Christmas trees.

Reactions: 5
"I really can't be dealing with HER pulling my tree to bits when the new baby is here" poor Ocean, her mum already can't be bothered

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wonder how she's guna react next year when she's got a 2 year old and nearly 1 year old pulling at the tree 🙃 Double the stress there Helen! Ooooossshurnn Wiver will you stop touching the tree 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder how she's guna react next year when she's got a 2 year old and nearly 1 year old pulling at the tree 🙃 Double the stress there Helen! Ooooossshurnn Wiver will you stop touching the tree 😂😂
And who knows , she might even have another baby in the oven then too 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
"I really can't be dealing with HER pulling my tree to bits when the new baby is here" poor Ocean, her mum already can't be bothered
She never could be bothered that’s why the kid spends her day in a empty grey room let’s face it.

They have people at their house everyday, Helen is never alone. That’s why she’s not bothered about Chet pissing off all the time.
Also don’t know why people are shocked she would put the midwives at risk as she has put Ocean in nursery they will 100% have children of NHS workers and I don’t care what anyone says it is impossible to stop germs spearding in a nursery where everyone is licking everything. They are these people that think COVID isn’t a real thing so to her she isn’t putting anyone at risk.

Reactions: 8
Or just accept that you won't have a perfect tree for 18 years now 🤷‍♀️😅 As kids we decorated our tree, it was never perfect, deal with it Helen
My kid’s decorated my tree this year an I can’t even be bothered sorting it 🤣😭 it’s even fallen once sums up this year my tree lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s had her mates round doing Secret Santa 😠
What a bunch of utter cunts, every single one of them. I haven’t seen my close group of friends since March!! What’s it going to take for these bleeping idiots to take this seriously?! God forbid one of them got covid they probably still wouldn’t even care about breaking the rules

Reactions: 7
Why is she making a big deal about the Christmas tree when she got a new born and ocean what you do Helen is your tell your waste of space boyfriend to stop fuckjng off out for any excuse not to be home and help you deal with ocean and the new born and you also get him to take it down and put away if you’ve had baby. For someone who on tv is feisty she seems like a push over where Chet is concerned

Reactions: 12
I mean I’d just let her grab it and sort it when she’s in bed I wouldn’t take it down! She’s a baby what did they expect!! If I was her I’d be beyond excited of the photos of ocean and her brother infront of the tree when he’s here!!!

Reactions: 2
I mean I’d just let her grab it and sort it when she’s in bed I wouldn’t take it down! She’s a baby what did they expect!! If I was her I’d be beyond excited of the photos of ocean and her brother infront of the tree when he’s here!!!
Oh I don’t know, it’s so frustrating when they keep doing it, you’ve either got to be really chilled about it or it drives you mental. My little one has luckily left it alone but he does however keep emptying my kitchen cupboards and it drives me insane! But they’ve got to learn 🤷🏼‍♀️ Distraction is key in my opinion, if they moved her bloody toys into the living room it would help. That’s the only thing in there that would amuse her!

Oh I don’t know, it’s so frustrating when they keep doing it, you’ve either got to be really chilled about it or it drives you mental. My little one has luckily left it alone but he does however keep emptying my kitchen cupboards and it drives me insane! But they’ve got to learn 🤷🏼‍♀️ Distraction is key in my opinion, if they moved her bloody toys into the living room it would help. That’s the only thing in there that would amuse her!
I must be chilled it never bothered me 😂

Reactions: 1
Did you see the way she grabbed oceans arm to pull her away from the tree the other day when she didn't realise Chet was filming? 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.