Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the video of Ocean at the tree.. when Chet says ‘ELUN’ I can’t cope 😂😂😂
I’ve just watched it and I’m actually howling 🤣she’s such a character, she’s absolutely adorable! The way she touches that tree with her finger when she’s being told not to 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
She’s stinking cute ain’t she bet she’s a darling to be around.!! Maybe if they got down to her level and said no where not touching my darling instead of no ocean worked with my little one

Reactions: 6
Maybe if she had a toy in the room instead of 2 parents on phones and the tv on. Our tree is a bloody extension of the toys, it’s what happens

Reactions: 10
You’re right! because I was due on the 4th Nov and I knew she was due 5 days after me because sometimes she would post bump update photos. Then she has said on her stories that she went into labour on the night of her due date!
I was also in labour .... for 72 hours in total 🥴😩and our daughters were born same day.
*Had to edit you’re not your lmao😅🥴 what’s wrong with me 🤦‍♀️

I’ve just watched it and I’m actually howling 🤣she’s such a character, she’s absolutely adorable! The way she touches that tree with her finger when she’s being told not to 🤣🤣
She reminds me of my daughter who’s just a little older than her. Also a complete character who runs up to things and wags her finger and says ‘no no no’ to things we’ve said no to her going near 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She reminds me of my daughter who’s just a little older than her. Also a complete character who runs up to things and wags her finger and says ‘no no no’ to things we’ve said no to her going near 😂
My boy is the same, he’s a couple of months older and he’s funny too! It’s a great age and ocean just makes me laugh, she gives no shits and yanks that stuff off the tree 🤣

Reactions: 4
No wonder she’s a ‘daddy’s girl’ if it’s only Helen telling her off for playing with tree. Chet just sits and records it and doesn’t grab ocean himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My daughter does the same, she now says "no bauble naughty"🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice how Helen grabbed Ocean and went to shout then changed to ‘you little bugger’ she clearly remembered Chet was filming 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chets latest story. I hope he gets it and helen has to give birth alone on an isolation ward. duck them

Reactions: 15
Is he really not wearing a mask for vanity reasons?🤦🏻‍♀️ I wish I could report the cock to someone in Asda and get him kicked out. 😂

Last edited:
1 swearing in front your child at a store ✊
2 he going into hospital soon with others around putting nhs staff as risk and won’t wear a mask!
3 the lipstick sorry chapstick 😂😂😂😂
4 letting ocean drink of the cartoon in the store guess Helens ocd has just vanished
Don’t worry it will rear it’s ugly head when wiver beeza Johnson arrives.!

the hospital needs to know there not following safe rules.!

Reactions: 15
1 swearing in front your child at a store ✊
2 he going into hospital soon with others around putting nhs staff as risk and won’t wear a mask!
3 the lipstick sorry chapstick 😂😂😂😂
4 letting ocean drink of the cartoon in the store guess Helens ocd has just vanished
Don’t worry it will rear it’s ugly head when wiver beeza Johnson arrives.!

the hospital needs to know there not following safe rules.!
Totally agree with all this 👌

Wiver Johnson kills me everytime 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.