Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never wish COVID on anyone however they would not receive one single big of sympathy from me if anyone in their family tested positive, stupid pricks. Helen is literally about to give birth and still won’t put a mask on? Good luck when they get to the hospital because they will be forced to wear a mask.

It’s alright to say you are trolling people but risking people’s lives isn’t trolling, if he’s willing to risk the health of his child and pregnant girlfriend then that’s on him 🤷🏻‍♀️ In my opinion if someone can’t wear a mask for a medical reason then they probably shouldn’t be out socializing

Reactions: 16
maybe if they put some toys in the lounge ocean wouldn’t want the tree.. i hate it when she shows her playing all alone in the conservatory or ‘play centre’🤢 as she used to call it

Reactions: 7
1 swearing in front your child at a store ✊
2 he going into hospital soon with others around putting nhs staff as risk and won’t wear a mask!
3 the lipstick sorry chapstick 😂😂😂😂
4 letting ocean drink of the cartoon in the store guess Helens ocd has just vanished
Don’t worry it will rear it’s ugly head when wiver beeza Johnson arrives.!

the hospital needs to know there not following safe rules.!
not related to Helen or Chet at all but a beauty instagrammer just gave her daughter the middle name Biza after Ibiza 😩😂 her full name is BirdyBlue Biza Cece Seager 🤯😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
His new post of him posing in the asda isle! I can just imagine Helen stood there taking it while he poses! I’d crack up if I saw that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe him saying he’s exempt, he’s highly opinionated on the use of them for someone who apparently doesn’t need to 🤔 what’s Helens excuse 😂

Reactions: 17
What twit poses in bleeping Asda? I’ve got severe asthma and I still wear a mask cause I’d rather not be on a ventilator. Not that I’ll be doing anything in this tier 4 bollocks. I’ve got a silicone insert that holds the mask slightly away from my nose and mouth so I can actually breathe. Dirty cunts, how appropriate it’s taken him 9 months of pandemic to say he’s exempt

Reactions: 14
Thing is even if either of these two caught symptoms they're too thick to get tested. If they were made to get tested at the hospital I could guarantee the result would mean nothing to them and they'd be off spreading their germs to the world

Reactions: 6
Thing is even if either of these two caught symptoms they're too thick to get tested. If they were made to get tested at the hospital I could guarantee the result would mean nothing to them and they'd be off spreading their germs to the world
She’ll be tested when being admitted to delivery as standard procedure

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.