Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've had a thought. I'm premepting the announcement. Helen will be sat in a bra and knickers (keeping up with the theme) chet comes in and chicks a box on the floor yelling shaaaaaack. Then he opens it, takes off the tissue paper... And there he is. Little baby wiver 😂
Wiver 😂😩😂😩 I am officially DEAD 💀

Reactions: 8
So I've had a thought. I'm premepting the announcement. Helen will be sat in a bra and knickers (keeping up with the theme) chet comes in and chicks a box on the floor yelling shaaaaaack. Then he opens it, takes off the tissue paper... And there he is. Little baby wiver 😂
I read this about three times thinking what an earth is a baby wiver?! And then I clicked and literally laughed out loud😂😂 you’ve won tattle today!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got excited when I seen him throw the box then. Thought the baby announcement was happening 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it right to feel bad that my sons a month older and has only ever drank water and milk? 😂 that apple juice is surely too full of sugar for ocean or am I over the top? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Is it right to feel bad that my sons a month older and has only ever drank water and milk? 😂 that apple juice is surely too full of sugar for ocean or am I over the top? 🤦🏼‍♀️
My kids 3 and only ever had water and milk. If you don’t give it to them they don’t want it, much like anything!

Reactions: 7
My MIL only every gave OJ and apple juice, never squashes - apparently they have too much sugar 🤔, to my bf and his brother. My fella is normal and has a varied taste but his brother on the other hand is a freak and barely eats anything (healthy at least) and will only drink apple juice and it’s literally straight from the carton. I’ll add he’s 24 and of highly professional employment!

Reactions: 5
Chet once put that his late grandad would like the name so it must either be his first or middle name. So that’s why I think Lenny but it’s not very unique

Reactions: 1
I love that Ocean is obsessed with that BTS song, it’s the absolute antithesis of Chets taste. Plus when she says da da she means Dynamite bet he’s raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My daughter is 20 months and only drinks water and milk. I figure it will be harder get her to drink water, if she tries juice. May as well keep her away as long as I can

Why is Helen jealous Ocean is a daddy girl, got to say Chet hair is major improvement from what it was

Reactions: 6
I must have been in Tier 3 too long as I've woken up finding Ket Sket attractive with his new hair...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought he looked quite fit with his short hair too 🤣 shame about when he opens his mouth and his selfies in the mirror 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.