Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen desperately want the baby out don’t get me wrong many of us are the same near the due date but I just expected baby will come when he ready it won’t shock me if she goes over
I think she probably desperately wants him to come tomorrow because it’s the 12th, 11/11 and 12/12 babies...so blessed angels 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I want the baby to come on Christmas Day just because she so badly doesn’t want that! Obviously for oceans sake I don’t want it but ya know

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Helen desperately want the baby out don’t get me wrong many of us are the same near the due date but I just expected baby will come when he ready it won’t shock me if she goes over
I'm 39 weeks today, doing everything i can to start labour 😂😂😂😂 i have a 5 year old though and the hugest fear i'm going to miss a magical christmas with her would be just my luck😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He’s 30 years old and a father of two. Get over the whole “seshy” you sound bleeping stupid.
You would think he’s newly18 the way he goes on, it’s pathetic
Why is he referring to his SON as it????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only redeeming feature about sket is that he likes animals. Apart from that he does my nut in! Also, give it up helen, no 12/12 baby for you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does not sound like someone who has had a baby before! She's 38 weeks and moaning saying, hurry up baby, anytime now, even tho she's technically full term she will still most likely go over 40 weeks, why beg for the baby to come now?? I get its around Xmas time but if she was that bothered about it, she should of waited another 2-3 weeks before getting pregnant again!!! Sick of hearing about it 😴

Reactions: 14
I get that from 37 weeks your full term and could go any time but how pregnant was she with ocean? Cause I had my first at 42 weeks, felt like forever after people telling me it would happen from 38. Just making her days feel longer

Reactions: 2
I'm praying she goes over 2 weeks for how much she's whinging about wanting him here early

I'm praying she goes over 2 weeks for how much she's whinging about wanting him here early
She should be making the most of this time alone with Orsshhuun. Because I can guarantee when he's here she will be moaning how hard it is and how tired she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I get that from 37 weeks your full term and could go any time but how pregnant was she with ocean? Cause I had my first at 42 weeks, felt like forever after people telling me it would happen from 38. Just making her days feel longer
I’m sure she went over with Ocean didn’t she?! Or right on her due date at least, I’m sure she said ages ago she’d heard the second one comes earlier she’s probably took it as gospel 🙄😂 definitely making her days feel longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure she went over with Ocean didn’t she?! Or right on her due date at least, I’m sure she said ages ago she’d heard the second one comes earlier she’s probably took it as gospel 🙄😂 definitely making her days feel longer!
I think she was due on the 9th and had her on the 11th 😊

Reactions: 2
That last bit of pregnancy is such a draaaag though and it’s gonna be so much longer for her if she’s thinking he’s coming 2 weeks before!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she’s moaning, it’s not even her due date yet so there’s a chance he won’t come any time soon 😂 I don’t get how Chet is just posting other people over at his house without a second thought, do they not realise the pandemic is still a thing orrrrrr?

Reactions: 8
Bit freaky a couple on Facebook using Ocean pic and saying she there child also another reason not to post her so much

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Bit freaky a couple on Facebook using Ocean pic and saying she there child also another reason not to post her so much
Wow that is really weird. I wonder how they found out. I’ve tried to look on their profiles but can’t see anything so they must know they have found out

Yeah its so strange it freaked me out a bit but Chet messaging them saying how dare they etc.. well that’s unfortunately what happens when you let any tom dick and harry see your children 😬

Sounds like it was done as a (weird) joke but it could have been a lot worse. All sorts of weirdos on the internet get kicks out of babies/children! I never accept anyone I dont know on my profile where there is pictures of my son for that reason alone

That’s really weird as duck that couple doing that, I’d be absolutely livid it’s so strange

Reactions: 4
Whether it's a joke or not, its not acceptable at all! I dont really like H and C but will stick up for them here, like wtf!!!!! Its so stalkerish and weird. So fucked up

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.