Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit freaky a couple on Facebook using Ocean pic and saying she there child also another reason not to post her so much
I’m sorry but posting photos of your child does not give some weirdo the right to take the photos and pretend she’s theirs!! I would never normally back Chet or Helen but I’m with Chet on this one, he should be able to post his child without these freaks stealing the pictures 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 35
I’m sorry but posting photos of your child does not give some weirdo the right to take the photos and pretend she’s theirs!! I would never normally back Chet or Helen but I’m with Chet on this one, he should be able to post his child without these freaks stealing the pictures 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Yeah they definitely SHOULD be able to, but the millions of people that have access to the photos unfortunately in this fucked up world they will use and abuse them 😭 its 100% not right and they have every right to be fuming its made me feel really uneasy! Makes you think about whos looking at your own children and can see pictures of them & screenshot 🤢

Reactions: 14
Whether it's a joke or not, its not acceptable at all! I dont really like H and C but will stick up for them here, like wtf!!!!! Its so stalkerish and weird. So fucked up
I honestly can’t get my head around thinking that’s acceptable, like 2 adults both thinking that’s ok to pretend someone’s child is yours and post them all over their Facebook. Very strange behaviour. I dislike them both but I really feel for them with this, I would be livid if that was my child!

Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t get my head around thinking that’s acceptable, like 2 adults both thinking that’s ok to pretend someone’s child is yours and post them all over their Facebook. Very strange behaviour. I dislike them both but I really feel for them with this, I would be livid if that was my child!
Same! Not like they even posted one photo as well they’d posted loads of her in the comments, so bizarre! I can’t imagine my partner doing that and me being like well it’s just a joke... like no hun it’s fucked up!

Reactions: 12
This is the exact reason why you MUST protect your children online. I always post a watermark on my kids photos just in case anything like that happens!

I agree that it’s weird af but once you post something on social media it then means anyone has access to it

Reactions: 10
I don’t really know what to say I mean it’s fucked up what they did and they must be head cases but if your kid wasn’t on a public domain you wouldn’t have this problem. Seems harsh but that’s the reality.

Only crazy people do weird tit like that and if your kids accessible then you have no idea the half of what could be happening with those photos.

Reactions: 7
Why does Helen think she’s gonna go into labour early if she’s having no sign? It’s driving me nuts! I was 37 weeks yesterday & I get its tiring and all that but she’s talking as if she’s past her due date🤦🏻‍♀️ What’s wrong with just being patient! My eldest was born Christmas Eve it’s really not that bad🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It’s weird as duck.!!!!!! But the people replying must be bleeping stupid she hide her pregnancy and the baby for 13 months.? This is why I don’t post my daughter i should be able to but nothing is safe online nothing

Its the just found out what gender their having but hugging everyone but each other that got me!
To be fair I think Chet did turn around to grab Helen but his mum got in there first (not defending him tho still think he’s a massive dick) 😂

Reactions: 3
How creepy that couple pretended ocean was theirs?! This is how pweirdo rings start out , advertising kids online etc or it could be a twisted joke .....either way it’s very wrong the couple have done it . It’s very disturbing

Reactions: 5
How creepy that couple pretended ocean was theirs?! This is how pweirdo rings start out , advertising kids online etc or it could be a twisted joke .....either way it’s very wrong the couple have done it . It’s very disturbing
Yes and these two idiots post videos of Ocean to millions of people in the bath saying “have you got boobies”

Reactions: 8
Im very 50/50 on this, i rarely post photos on instagram of my son and if i do its a photo from the back. He 6 years old so when hes allowed FB amd instagram he has the choice to be on it, but i dont know who follows me or sees my things however i do post his photos on fb, which is very private and where i only have 40 friends and family. I agree you should be allowed to post photos of your child on social media, but be aware of to who. Because once you post a photo on the internet it is no longer yours. And that baby had been used as a cash cow, lets not ignore that. Its their actions going forward now on what they do

Yes and these two idiots post videos of Ocean to millions of people in the bath saying “have you got boobies”
Yeah I remember that , was so inappropriate of Helen to do that . Helen loves a brag and has tried to used ocean to get freebies which is really sad . But that doesn’t excuse this strange couple doing this , this seems more than a “joke” to me and I hope it’s a wake up call that Helen and Chet need to pay attention too . It’s also suspect that the couple have both deactivated their social media accounts ....if it was innocent , they wouldn’t go into hiding lol

Reactions: 4
That was no joke he was talking about recurring miscarriages in the comments, I just don’t think they expected to get caught out.

She said it was a joke because people said he looked like her, then why not post a side by side because that was a bullshit story she thought of on the spot IMO, either way that is very strange behaviour and I would be plastering their faces everywhere you never know where that could lead. I’d be terrified.

They deactivated their accounts because they prob couldn’t take the abuse Chet and Helen’s followers gave them absolute pair of freaks.

Is Yorkshire close to where they live as well??

I would report them to the police I don’t know if that is actually classed as a crime but I think it would make me feel better, either that or finding them and confronting them in person.

Whether it's a joke or not, its not acceptable at all! I dont really like H and C but will stick up for them here, like wtf!!!!! Its so stalkerish and weird. So fucked up
I know 100%!! I don’t think it’s got anything to do with putting their children online. Children are everything, online, on the tv, it’s just bleeping weird! I’d be going crazy!

I’m not saying they shouldn’t post ocean but I think now it should be less, I know they need social media to stay relevant and work/begging for freebies but maybe they need a private account where they only accept people they know where they post more pics of there kids and on there open page just the odd pic here and there

Reactions: 6
SO creepy but that’s what happens when you don’t safeguard your child on the internet😩 They used to post videos of her in the bath all the time, I really hope this gives them and other influencers a bit of a wake up call that there are some real weirdos out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone whether in public eye or not should be able to post their child without the worry of some weirdos using the pics to pretend that it's their child. Anyone should be able to post anything about their child without the fear of peadophiles. Its a shame we live in such a fucked up world :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
what’s just happened to them regarding ocean is fuking awful, imagine some stranger taking photos of your child. I’d flip!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.