Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their relationship seems so cold. You never see them kissing or hugging each other or even saying I love you. Wouldn’t surprise me if they have an open relationship and she lets him sleep about.

Reactions: 8
Their relationship seems so cold. You never see them kissing or hugging each other or even saying I love you. Wouldn’t surprise me if they have an open relationship and she lets him sleep about.
Exactly I’ve never seen them cuddle up on the sofa when ocean is in bed or even have a laugh and a joke together I get some people aren’t lovey-dovey on Instagram but you can tell that there is nothing between them other than the two children they share

Its the just found out what gender their having but hugging everyone but each other that got me!

Reactions: 12
Its the just found out what gender their having but hugging everyone but each other that got me!
Their relationship seems purely business to me. They’re USP was being an ‘edgy’ looking couple. Now they’re just parents of two that live up north with absolutely nothing interesting to say about anything. They need to give up, the worlds moved on since EOTB 2014 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly I’ve never seen them cuddle up on the sofa when ocean is in bed or even have a laugh and a joke together I get some people aren’t lovey-dovey on Instagram but you can tell that there is nothing between them other than the two children they share

Not sticking up for them but, they've been together a longish time. I don't often cuddle up to my bf, it doesn't mean I don't love him. I just want some space,after having a toddler swing off me all day.

Reactions: 10
Not sticking up for them but, they've been together a longish time. I don't often cuddle up to my bf, it doesn't mean I don't love him. I just want some space,after having a toddler swing off me all day.
I’m the same, after a day of my 1 year old and 3 year old practically sat on my head I don’t even like to be touched. It’s called being “touched out” and it’s an actual thing! Just want to be left alone in silence 🤣 and if my husband started throwing shoe boxes around shouting shock I’d smack him

Reactions: 17
I’m the same, after a day of my 1 year old and 3 year old practically sat on my head I don’t even like to be touched. It’s called being “touched out” and it’s an actual thing! Just want to be left alone in silence 🤣 and if my husband started throwing shoe boxes around shouting shock I’d smack him
Exactly, I know some couples are very affectionate. I guess I was in the beginning, but now I'm happy to have some space and read a bit of tattle🤣
I'm not much of a hugger anyway, I only let certain people hug me. Now of course my bf could if he wanted....but once you're parents you're bloody exhausted by the end of the day.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice Helen put a story on about that debt help that Chet has advertised but now she’s deleted it 🤔 they will literally advertise anything

Reactions: 7
Was just coming on here to say the same thing they really don’t care what they try to sell

Reactions: 3
“A scheme what can wipe your debt” why is she 25 years old yet can’t string a sentence together in proper English? God help those kids 😭

Reactions: 10
It's healthy to be able to be like that with someone in a relationship. It's a relationship, companionship and friendship all in one. ❤😊 And yes if my man kept getting new shoes and shouting shock, I'd do the same as you 😂

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think how Chet must have serious FOMO watching all of his ‘gang’ over in Dubai living their best life and he’s stuck at home in Macclesfield playing pretend best dad award? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think how Chet must have serious FOMO watching all of his ‘gang’ over in Dubai living their best life and he’s stuck at home in Macclesfield playing pretend best dad award? 😂
100!!!! And I bet he makes it known too, I bet he’s a sulker I hope she gets on the mum juice after a few months and leaves him with both kids! Cause for sure he’ll do the same to her most days to go try bleeping hats on in a warehouse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100!!!! And I bet he makes it known too, I bet he’s a sulker I hope she gets on the mum juice after a few months and leaves him with both kids! Cause for sure he’ll do the same to her most days to go try bleeping hats on in a warehouse
Hahahaha trying hats on with his wannabe Justin Bieber hair 😂😂 what a mess

• Haha
Helens really upped her content recently, lining herself up for all the newborn freebies I’m sure 🙄

Reactions: 9
Helen desperately want the baby out don’t get me wrong many of us are the same near the due date but I just expected baby will come when he ready it won’t shock me if she goes over

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.