Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me & My husband have one 🙈 were 32&33

But the way he was telling Little O it’s my calendar it’s mine 🤯🤯, is something that an older brother would say to their younger sister 🤯🤯🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

He’s so immature, acts like a sulky teenager

Reactions: 12
Me & My husband have one 🙈 were 32&33

But the way he was telling Little O it’s my calendar it’s mine 🤯🤯, is something that an older brother would say to their younger sister 🤯🤯🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

He’s so immature, acts like a sulky teenager
Opening it infront of a 1 year old, she’s hardly going to understand it’s not for her. Urgh I can’t stand him

Reactions: 6
Exactly! It’s like he does it deliberately but then spits the dummy out when she actually then wants the chocolate? 😱🙄

I really hope he isn’t as thick as he makes out? Considering he’s almost a father of 2 😬 But that’s really clutching at straws 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I find it so bizarre that they (Chet) always films himself getting sweets and chocolate out infront of Ocean just to tell her no. So odd.

Reactions: 10
So I’ve now been blocked by Helen after commenting on her recent post asking why she felt the need to photoshop... if you’re reading this Helen don’t be a twit and stop editing/filtering everything you post 😘

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So I’ve now been blocked by Helen after commenting on her recent post asking why she felt the need to photoshop... if you’re reading this Helen don’t be a twit and stop editing/filtering everything you post 😘
I actually looked through the comments thinking someone must have said something but she clearly deletes all comments like that

Reactions: 4
Chet has commented on her latest pic saying 'LET'S GO' 😂😂 I mean wtf is that about?! In his words I'm dead 😂

• Haha
Why does every insta bellend have such a warped sense of reality and self importance? Does she really think she’s so special that the only reason someone would talk about her is admiration or jealousy???? And what tit are you making happen exactly Helen? You’ve got a boyfriend who treats you like tit but you have to stay with him cos he’s got the money/house/car. Absolutely smashing it 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 I’m so jealous honestly, I wish I was Helen Briggs 🥺😂

17ECFED2-B962-4751-AD37-07CB2A4EC3BF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does every insta bellend have such a warped sense of reality and self importance? Does she really think she’s so special that the only reason someone would talk about her is admiration or jealousy???? And what tit are you making happen exactly Helen? You’ve got a boyfriend who treats you like tit but you have to stay with him cos he’s got the money/house/car. Absolutely smashing it 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 I’m so jealous honestly, I wish I was Helen Briggs 🥺😂

View attachment 338307
She is bothered enough to come look at here all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen this post from April. That’s the second “glow up” they’ve had.
they just need to admit it’s been a flop. First idea was solely swimwear, then randomly adding awful clothes. All photos are either taken by themselves and are of then, literally minimum effort.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion but I like Helen..As for Chet I think hes an idiot. You'd not think he had a family from his Instagram. I think Helen would do so much better without him but she will always cling for the family unit

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine if this baby is born 12/12
We will never hear the end of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is he opening her advent calendar for her 😭 she can do it herself. Just likes sucking the fun out of everything

I had a baby in August 3! High five mamas 🤭

Also my first. Absolutely awful being alone. I had a section and was left alone 50 mins after. Was glad to be home the next day 😩
Bet that was horrific. I didn’t have a section but I bet it was so hard for you. I was in 11 days all together with my little girl in May. Was so hard being all alone x

I had a baby in August 3! High five mamas 🤭

Also my first. Absolutely awful being alone. I had a section and was left alone 50 mins after. Was glad to be home the next day 😩
I had a section too, it wasn't that bad my partner could stay for hours after it, but had to go to the ward alone :( was my 4th so I knew what was coming. But yeah glad to be home the next day xx

Still can’t understand why she acts as though the pregnancy was a shock when she was openly saying she wanted to be pregnant again and wanted 2 babies close in age 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.