Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment is still there but been worded totally different 😂 I guess they don’t want to be blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a baby in June with a 14 year age gap and I find it hard so what does she expect with 2 young ones

Reactions: 3
I really struggle to care about all her “worries” that she seems to constantly go on about these days, as if she wasn’t planning to get pregnant again as soon as ocean was born 🙄 yes it will be difficult but Helen that’s on you, you are an adult and decided to have another baby so soon after your first. I haven’t seen her post as she’s blocked me what was it?

Reactions: 14
I do some what feel for her we all know what it’s like coming to the end of a pregnancy but on the other hand she need to kick Chet into shape he should be home full time helping her out.!!! There not a very close couple are they never seen a single post of them kissing cuddling him or her posting about loving each other.! Not a single you look beautiful or your doing amazing etc post sad really

Reactions: 6
She literally pooped ocean out and started going on about baby number two streight away! Why she’s acting like it was a SHOCK I do not know 😂 I’m more shocked Chet managed to get her pregnant twice with his size 7’s 🤏🏻

Popped not pooped her out Jesus 😂😂😂😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had a baby in June with a 14 year age gap and I find it hard so what does she expect with 2 young ones
She definitely didn’t think it through at all. I had my daughter in May and there is a 21 month age gap between mine (not planned) , She ended up with such bad reflux and hasn’t really been a content baby and is very clingy mean while my son is head first in terrible 2s 😂 I think Helen is going to crumble she can’t even handle Ocean 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s talking a lot just now about feeling stressed, overwhelmed, shattered etc. I think she knows it’s going to be a rough ride and that big bleeping child Chet will be no help at all. She doesn’t seem close to her mum or family at all. I know it’s her own doing but I can’t help but feel sorry for her. Sometimes lol.

Reactions: 2
She’s talking a lot just now about feeling stressed, overwhelmed, shattered etc. I think she knows it’s going to be a rough ride and that big bleeping child Chet will be no help at all. She doesn’t seem close to her mum or family at all. I know it’s her own doing but I can’t help but feel sorry for her. Sometimes lol.
I think she is quite close to her mum and brothers, they live close together. They were round at her mums at the weekend they just don’t film it. Her brother sometimes does though.

Reactions: 1
I think she is quite close to her mum and brothers, they live close together. They were round at her mums at the weekend they just don’t film it. Her brother sometimes does though.
Oh really, I didn’t realise. That’s good then that she’ll have some support hopefully! Cos her so-called boyfriend will be out that door and back on the sesh as soon as he can 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. She chose to get pregnant so soon after having a baby and she chose to lay with a useless man child. So suck it up Helen and get on with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He hardly ever home, now I know Helen said she loves him being away from her on the ps5 and I know most woman like it when there parent is away a few days or so but they never seem to be together only the morning and some afternoon I think when he collect ocean from nursery

Chet new post asking people what name they thinking what the hell does it matter he said months ago they have the name

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think Chet has read here, because someone said he never makes no nice posts about Helen etc .. so he’s posted the pic of her bump, but still can’t find nothing nice to say about her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Chet has read here, because someone said he never makes no nice posts about Helen etc .. so he’s posted the pic of her bump, but still can’t find nothing nice to say about her 🥴
I said about him not posting about her am I wrong though.!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.