Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! I had my first baby in August. Being in hospital with covid going on was so stressful and made me full of anxiety. Not even knowing what the people who are looking after you look like because they’re all wearing masks made it so clinical and impersonal.

But imagine going through all that, no energy because you’re run down with a cold and potentially ‘quarantined’ until proven you don’t have covid.
I had a baby in August too 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If its a cold! Wonder if she’s thought to have a test to make sure
They won’t give you tests over here unless you have symptoms but I doubt they would be bothered anyway with the way they had that big gender reveal when she was pregnant. He shouldn’t be mixing with anyone at the minute considering they’ll have to go in hospital in the next month, he really is a selfish little dick

Reactions: 7
They won’t give you tests over here unless you have symptoms but I doubt they would be bothered anyway with the way they had that big gender reveal when she was pregnant. He shouldn’t be mixing with anyone at the minute considering they’ll have to go in hospital in the next month, he really is a selfish little dick
Not exactly, you can have a test without COVID symptoms but it means putting your hand in your pocket. I think for peace of mind it’s bloody worth it considering she has a baby, is heavily pregnant and about to go into hospital where people have been working their arses off to protect people.
She will have one when she’s admitted from triage anyway and if she’s got a stinking cold still god knows what’ll happen until they get the result back.

Reactions: 3
The way Chet acts towards women is disgusting. His constant hate towards Alex Scott during his football stories actually knock me sick. He is probably gutted that a woman is doing things he could only dream of and is smashing it.

Reactions: 11
The way Chet acts towards women is disgusting. His constant hate towards Alex Scott during his football stories actually knock me sick. He is probably gutted that a woman is doing things he could only dream of and is smashing it.
I was just about to say the same! He is vile! Absolutely vile & has no respect for women!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or has she tried to edit out stretch marks on her new post because she keeps banging on that she doesn’t have any like it’s the end of the world having a few stretch marks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has she tried to edit out stretch marks on her new post because she keeps banging on that she doesn’t have any like it’s the end of the world having a few stretch marks 🙄
At first glance I thought fair play to her, she's posted a 'real' pic, showing stretch marks etc but her belly in the right side of the pic looks photoshopped, there's a shadow on it, and it's not on the left side of her body 🤔

At first glance I thought fair play to her, she's posted a 'real' pic, showing stretch marks etc but her belly in the right side of the pic looks photoshopped, there's a shadow on it, and it's not on the left side of her body 🤔
Yeah I noticed that too 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It’s so frustrating when ‘influencers’ photoshop their bumps! Stretch marks are something to be proud especially when you get them from carrying your child! What a dick

Reactions: 3
It’s so frustrating when ‘influencers’ photoshop their bumps! Stretch marks are something to be proud especially when you get them from carrying your child! What a dick
Oh I hate mine 😩 got so many with my second I hate it! And my belly looks like a saggy ball sack now 🤣 But I’m conscious so wouldn’t put a picture on cause I don’t agree with editing pictures.
i didn’t notice the photoshop until I’ve gone back and there is clearly blurring on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its 100% photoshopped, how bleeping weird is she 🤔 Either upload the raw photo with no editing or don’t post it at all.

Reactions: 4
Oh I hate mine 😩 got so many with my second I hate it! And my belly looks like a saggy ball sack now 🤣 But I’m conscious so wouldn’t put a picture on cause I don’t agree with editing pictures.
i didn’t notice the photoshop until I’ve gone back and there is clearly blurring on it!
I feel you! I’m the same after having my thing1 and thing2 😂 it’s not pretty but my babies are so it’s all good 💕

Reactions: 2
Chet telling Ocean it’s his calendar some one tell me why a 30 year old man has a advent calendar

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Always found this bizzare! Especially the announcement one where Chet is fully clothed haha. It’s not even nice underwear when she does it just standard white t shirt bra lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.