Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the year of Boris I reckon. Ocean and Boris chilling in the toyless cottage vibes living room

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Boris Chet Coco Pop No Immunisation Sket Johnson

Is what I'm putting my money on. Shall we do a sweepstake?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is Chet done cos he has 2 car seat that what happens when you have 2 children you thick c**t

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Caseys middle name is Cody after him . I’m not sure what happened, must be horrible for them though x

Reactions: 2
bleeping striker, please don’t!
Didn’t she buy the baby car seats that sit on top of the pram? Not the 360 ones that he’s got in there now?

what happened to their brother I didn’t know this 😔
I’m not 100% on this but I’m sure he died when he was very young, don’t think any of the family have ever said what happened. It’s so sad, not sure if the new baby will have his name as Casey’s middle name is Cody

That’s tree is gorgeous, I hope they don’t over do it like a lot have, or throw a bedsheet on it like Olivia Bowen

That’s tree is gorgeous, I hope they don’t over do it like a lot have, or throw a bedsheet on it like Olivia Bowen
I dunno how she’s put the lights on being so pregnant I feel knackered just watching it 😂

Reactions: 3
Surprise surprise sket isn’t around
Having a drink at the faded office whilst his pregnant girlfriend looks after their child and puts the tree up 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean bath time/getting ready for bed with my 1 year old is hard work, I can’t imagine doing it 36 plus weeks pregnant and she seems to do it on her own most days. Jesus even I’m beginning to feel sorry for her 🤣 he’s an absolute waste of space

Reactions: 7
A bed sheet? Wth I missed that 😅
Go have a look at bowen home account on Instagram, it’s probably the worst trees I’ve seen
Why wouldn’t he want to be there when the tree goes up 😔 we normally make a day of it with mulled wine and Christmas movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He should have ask Helen to wait for him to be home to help with that tree he really does leave it all to her

Just me that feels sorry for Helen on those step ladders whilst he fucks about? God forbid she falls or something. He's a waste of space. I've recently had a baby and my partner wouldn't have let me do that 🥴🥴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.