Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just fill it up, even if it’s coming back out, you ram that bottle back in and
fill 👏🏼 them 👏🏼 up 👏🏼
the most important thing is that your baby sleeps for 23 hours of the day!
Shuvle baby rice down its throat at 2 months old to make it sleep even longer! I cant wait for this baby to have her up for hours and hours. She will realise how she made so many mums feel tit because their baby didn't sleep aswell as orshurrrrrn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shuvle baby rice down its throat at 2 months old to make it sleep even longer! I cant wait for this baby to have her up for hours and hours. She will realise how she made so many mums feel tit because their baby didn't sleep aswell as orshurrrrrn
Oh you mean dream baby oshurnnnn who slept so well, that they couldn’t wait to lash her in her own room at 5 months old 😂🥴

Reactions: 7
She reminds me of me when I had my first baby (also a girl) she was just like ocean really clever, walked at 10 months slept through etc I thought parenting was a dream then my son came along and it all went to tit he would cry 24/7 and didn’t sleep through till he was almost 4 I feel like Helen is in for a shocker like I was

Reactions: 5
I’m not a mum so can someone explain the joke “fill her up” did helen show off make it look like having a newborn was easy or something?

I’m not a mum so can someone explain the joke “fill her up” did helen show off make it look like having a newborn was easy or something?
She basically overfed ocean with formula really young. She was on 8/9oz bottles far too young and was giving bad advise out.
It’s been proven that “filling your baby up” doesn’t encourage them to sleep longer but it’s what she was telling everyone.

Reactions: 1
She basically overfed ocean with formula really young. She was on 8/9oz bottles far too young and was giving bad advise out.
It’s been proven that “filling your baby up” doesn’t encourage them to sleep longer but it’s what she was telling everyone.
Its proven to give them severe issues in the future overfilling them young but its okay, as long as our Helen gets a good night sleep doesn't matter about her babies health

Oh you mean dream baby oshurnnnn who slept so well, that they couldn’t wait to lash her in her own room at 5 months old 😂🥴
Remember when they was at Marnis with Rox and that other baby and baby O was the only one that wouldn’t go sleep and Chet had to drive her around 😂 babies don’t know how to fit into lies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Its proven to give them severe issues in the future overfilling them young but its okay, as long as our Helen gets a good night sleep doesn't matter about her babies health
That’s a whole different topic though, all formula feeders over feed their babies, unintentionally normally. Formula stretched their stomach too early on.

I don’t like how she told ocean off for banging the cupboards. She’s just enjoying making noise! If she was that bothered or concerned about ocean getting in the cupboards she’d childproof them

Reactions: 6
I don’t like how she told ocean off for banging the cupboards. She’s just enjoying making noise! If she was that bothered or concerned about ocean getting in the cupboards she’d childproof them
Exactly. She used to tell her off for going in the bathrooms and moaned about how she had to put everything up on the side....like just shut the door 🤣

And she was telling her off for putting the baby oil bottle in her mouth yesterday but SHE gave her the bottle 🤣 what did she think she was going to do with it when she was saying juice 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think they are baby proofed. Mine have clips on and my daughter spends all day banging then like a drum. Drives me mad! Wouldn’t be giving a little baby juice or a bottle of oil though

Reactions: 3
Also someone had been reading here, ocean has toys in the living room for the first time ever!! (Except when Chet got her a dog toy 🤣)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.