Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went on to the webpage of the company that sent them the roast dinners, am I being mental or is £28.50 for one meal for one person scandalous for a meal thats been posted half way across the country?? I thought that was two, but states it’s for one person. Crazy😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just went on to the webpage of the company that sent them the roast dinners, am I being mental or is £28.50 for one meal for one person scandalous for a meal thats been posted half way across the country?? I thought that was two, but states it’s for one person. Crazy😂
That’s ridiculous! It doesn’t look anything special either!

Reactions: 3
Chet: Ocean say dada, say nana, say grandad .....

why not mama? He really doesn’t give a tit about Helen does he 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£28.50 per person just because the company is part owned by Heston Blumenthal’s son?? I bloody love a roast but wouldn’t dream of buying it!

Reactions: 6
One thing I don’t miss hearing now Helen is up the duff... “GUYS ITS MUM JUICE TIME” piss off you alki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dunno who that women is who she’s with but I just get serious second hand embarrassment from her and everyone of her “mates” all so affected

Who’s ready for the return of the 3 B’s? Just remember girls: bath, bottle, bed ✅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.