Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the Bango brothers just brought a cropped ear dog he said the dog ain’t imported if that’s the case then it’s illegal and he should be reporting them.!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
One of the Bango brothers just brought a cropped ear dog he said the dog ain’t imported if that’s the case then it’s illegal and he should be reporting them.!!
Someone from geordie shore has dogs with cropped ears and the breeder has been fined. Twats

• Angry
Someone from geordie shore has dogs with cropped ears and the breeder has been fined. Twats
Is that Aaron chambers he has two massive dogs.? There all twats and a fine aint good enough we wouldn’t let a person do that to a child and get away with it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is that Aaron chambers he has two massive dogs.? There all twats and a fine aint good enough we wouldn’t let a person do that to a child and get away with it 🤷‍♀️
yeah and Leigh Anne from little mix got a dog from the same litter 😌

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So ket is getting one of those fold out Nike shoe boxes for his trainer collection that he never shows off 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So helens ill, chets still out and about.. Helen is due to give birth in upcoming weeks! Honestly I couldn’t think of anything scarier than having to give birth during covid, I think it must be so stressful but if you fall ill at the moment I do think it’s best to STAY SAFE for yourself and others, especially Chet, cut it out for the upcoming weeks it’s not that long!!

Reactions: 8
So helens ill, chets still out and about.. Helen is due to give birth in upcoming weeks! Honestly I couldn’t think of anything scarier than having to give birth during covid, I think it must be so stressful but if you fall ill at the moment I do think it’s best to STAY SAFE for yourself and others, especially Chet, cut it out for the upcoming weeks it’s not that long!!
Well that’s going to be a fun birth experience if she gets her early baby isn’t it!

Reactions: 4
I had a lockdown baby in May and it was so scary. It was my first baby and obviously have no experience of having a baby before, this is all I’ve known. It’s really scared me to have another!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a lockdown baby in May and it was so scary. It was my first baby and obviously have no experience of having a baby before, this is all I’ve known. It’s really scared me to have another!
Same! I had my first baby in August. Being in hospital with covid going on was so stressful and made me full of anxiety. Not even knowing what the people who are looking after you look like because they’re all wearing masks made it so clinical and impersonal.

But imagine going through all that, no energy because you’re run down with a cold and potentially ‘quarantined’ until proven you don’t have covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly think it must be so scary! I had a baby last year and I’m so glad that I was in a completely different situation, congratulations mama 🥳🥰 you did amazing getting through it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So first the tut when she talks kills me.!! Then the whole ocean been to nursery blaaa blaaa now I have a cold maybe Helen it could cause Chet is out everyday mixing with god know who.!!!! I would hate to have to give birth alone but the lack of protection between them knowing full well there gonna be in hospital soon is appealing not only they risking there baby but others 😔

Reactions: 5
Also she could have waited before starting Ocean off at nursery when it’s known children are the main carriers, and with ocean being so young all different children putting things in there mouths at nursery I know more is done to keep things clean as I work in a school but how much is really enough with so many children.

Me too I had my daughter in May, she was my second and honestly it was so awful being in hospital alone, even now it’s such a shame that no one even knows her. Don’t let it put you off though it won’t always be this way and I’m sure if there is a next time it will be such a different experience and you can just think I’ve got this! I had a baby in a pandemic 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have no sympathy for you when you haven't obided to social distancing since the beginning of the year. You're lucky it's just a cold 😑😑 I'm sure she'll be a mum on the loose come January regardless of tiers and babies.

Reactions: 12
Have no sympathy for you when you haven't obided to social distancing since the beginning of the year. You're lucky it's just a cold 😑😑 I'm sure she'll be a mum on the loose come January regardless of tiers and babies.
If its a cold! Wonder if she’s thought to have a test to make sure

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.