Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I just gone back in time??? Is she seriously trying to flog blackhead removers 🤦🏼‍♀️ times must be hard 🙄😂

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen every single influencer promote those blackhead removers. It’s a wonder any company makes any money!

Reactions: 7
She’ll be doing their taxes and taking a 10% cut in no time. Imagine the two of them trying to help her with homework 😂
After Chet wasn’t even aware which number is first on an advent calendar I dread to think. Hope she listens enough in school because she’ll get no help at home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gutted he can’t be in london for his besties birthday cause ‘SHE’ might give birth any moment? Who the duck is she? Why are you gutted, would you rather miss the birth of bog slime Johnson? And we are in a lockdown anyway, with no travelling apart from essentials. Going off to be a druggy with your friends is not essential

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Gutted he can’t be in london for his besties birthday cause ‘SHE’ might give birth any moment? Who the duck is she? Why are you gutted, would you rather miss the birth of bog slime Johnson? And we are in a lockdown anyway, with no travelling apart from essentials. Going off to be a druggy with your friends is not essential
Makes you wonder why the dopey cow puts up with him. Mind you I suspect he’s the one bringing the money home 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why does he over explain everything “these are my old trainers, old old trainers, not even my new ones, they’re old ones from when I moved house I haven’t even looked at them” we get it Chet they’re old trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Size 7 😂😂😂 been in his garage for a year and a half...you ain’t owned the garage for a year and a half 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.