Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely! I think Helen is probably fuming right now though because her and Chet will have to keep Oceans party low key from the public finding out, but then again they probably don’t care like usual and not keep to rules 🙄

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

Shoccckkk were in lockdown down again, but for bleu and chet it's different rules for them

I’m sorry but what the hell are these newsletters Casey keeps pushing 🤣 why would anyone care

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are the sweets every full price? Seems to be a different offer/reduction every day 🤣
They’re more expensive than chets company anyway so I think they must Inflate the prices so they can give loads of discounts!

Reactions: 1
Oh definitely! I think Helen is probably fuming right now though because her and Chet will have to keep Oceans party low key from the public finding out, but then again they probably don’t care like usual and not keep to rules 🙄
They must care a little as we’ve not seen any post from London this weekend and that’s not like them, especially with it being Halloween.

They must care a little as we’ve not seen any post from London this weekend and that’s not like them, especially with it being Halloween.
I doubt that’s worrying about the rules and more the contract they signed with mtv to broadcast their whole lives. Dicks

I doubt that’s worrying about the rules and more the contract they signed with mtv to broadcast their whole lives. Dicks
Yh but that’s only when they are with Marni we usually see them driving down, going to his mums and they still manage to film
for mtv.

Does filming class as business and mean they can leave a tier 3 area? Also it’s hardly their whole lives.

Why doesn’t he just say they’ve been away. I mean he’s happy to openly broadcast the fact he’s using his phone whilst driving with his heavily pregnant girlfriend and possibly his child in the car.

Plus FYI that fleece set looks rank and clearly attracts any minuscule amount of fluff and dust 🐸

Reactions: 6
We all know they read here so just a message to chet, GET OFF YOUR F**KING PHONE WHILE DRIVING YOU IDIOT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t he just say they’ve been away. I mean he’s happy to openly broadcast the fact he’s using his phone whilst driving with his heavily pregnant girlfriend and possibly his child in the car.

Plus FYI that fleece set looks rank and clearly attracts any minuscule amount of fluff and dust 🐸
Theres tons of presents in the back that he's blatantly got from his family whilst he's been away 🤣 what a nob

• Haha
I think they got a lot of tit for that very brief mini break to the Lake District so they’re keeping things on the DL.

I think they got a lot of tit for that very brief mini break to the Lake District so they’re keeping things on the DL.
Yh the did the same thing during the first lockdown, hiding people being in the house and them going places etc. The only reason they started being more open is because the rules got relaxed and to thickos like them they assumed that meant COVID was over and could carry on as normal. Even the baby shower they tried to be all secretive about by pretending it was in London. They think theY are so smart with it tho that’s what’s funny 😂 I assume you are still allowed to travel for business in tier 3 tho so if they are filming surely they didn’t even have to hide it. I don’t know tho with these pair of clowns

How can you say Ocean isn’t cute, she is adorable. It’s her parents that are rotters!

Reactions: 11
I know a few of you are gonna love this 🤣 Marnie has posted a video or Rox’s birthday dinner.
I just watched it, notice Chet goes hi “it’s your uncle chet sket” why would you ruin a lovely video saying that... moron

Reactions: 12
Yh the did the same thing during the first lockdown, hiding people being in the house and them going places etc. The only reason they started being more open is because the rules got relaxed and to thickos like them they assumed that meant COVID was over and could carry on as normal. Even the baby shower they tried to be all secretive about by pretending it was in London. They think theY are so smart with it tho that’s what’s funny 😂 I assume you are still allowed to travel for business in tier 3 tho so if they are filming surely they didn’t even have to hide it. I don’t know tho with these pair of clowns
All that secrecy for that tit film 😔 feel like Helen always acts so awkward as well as why did she keep grabbing chet?? Hi Rox I’m Oshuuuuns mum 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.