Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s what I think! They seemed really close when Chet lived in London, to suddenly cut ties completely it must have been bad. The lads probably think they’re all mates again now. But as a girl I just know that if that was me, I’d ‘make up’ for the sake of the boys but I would still be hating the girls guts and plotting against her 😂 and Marnie seems just as petty as me. Poor Helen, I just feel like she gets picked on and bullied by everyone in her life :(
Marnie doesn't strike me as a girls girl either, I bet she's a proper witch but tries to play it off as being nice

Reactions: 15
Hmm I disagree, I wouldn’t call Marnie relevant.
I personally would pick Helen over Marnie, Helen is very bleeping annoying but there is something about Marnie that is sooooo unlikable.
Just to clarify by relevant I meant she’s filming a show and has bigger following than Helen - in social media world she is ‘relevant’ and brands would pick her over Helen for sponsorships / partnerships any day

Reactions: 5
Marnie doesn't strike me as a girls girl either, I bet she's a proper witch but tries to play it off as being nice
100% one of those girls that only hangs out with lads cos girls don’t like her, then claims girls don’t like her cos they’re jealous cos she hangs out with lads 🥴

Reactions: 13
Anyone watch the new geordie OG’s?? Coral was on it and WOW she looks different without all the filters 🙃

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen her irl and she is actually pretty. I think she’s mentioned before about not being photogenic. I get that though I am the same lol I look like a sack of tit in photos/videos but look miles better in person 😂 I just haven’t got the angles (n)

I’ve seen her irl and she is actually pretty. I think she’s mentioned before about not being photogenic. I get that though I am the same lol I look like a sack of tit in photos/videos but look miles better in person 😂 I just haven’t got the angles (n)
Oh 100% she’s still really pretty! But looks like a completely different person haha

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don’t think she needs the filters it’s a shame really but I guess that’s insta life for ya 🙄

Reactions: 2
It makes me laugh how desperate Helen is for this tanned dark haired baby boy, why are you so obsessed with what your child will look like? Weirdo.

I would LOVE if the baby came out pale and ginger 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It makes me laugh how desperate Helen is for this tanned dark haired baby boy, why are you so obsessed with what your child will look like? Weirdo.

I would LOVE if the baby came out pale and ginger 😝
Rox is absolutely gorgeous though he’s adorable I can see why you’d want your child to look like him, but I don’t think it’s very likely to happen

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion. Sorry I’m new to this 😂

Helen don’t fret, Chet the sket is here to help, oh wait no he is just going to shove the phone in your face again for the gram “SHOCK”

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion “ocean is smarter than her mum and dad, ginger baby incoming, shock, Helen will be sad”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New thread suggestion:
Eyeing up Marnie, flinging trainers across the room, if the baby ain’t got dark hair bleu will fume

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did they declare ad or gifted for that hunters holiday home stuff? Tom zanetti is now advertising them 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.