Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen “your going to see this when your 16, what is crazy” 🤣🤣
You could tell she felt uncomfortable and didn’t really know what to say, she was probably dying to say “hi Rox I’m only here to please your uncle Chet, deep down I can’t stand your mum”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He loves himself so much 🤢

Helen looks so odd when she smiles/laughs, I think she has an unusual jaw
I’ve been re-watching their series of EOTB, Chets aged ALOT in 6 years!
And Helen looks so much better then, before all the fillers, still had an egg head though 😂
I think it’s cos she’s got a really big mouth 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’ve been re-watching their series of EOTB, Chets aged ALOT in 6 years!
And Helen looks so much better then, before all the fillers, still had an egg head though 😂
I think it’s cos she’s got a really big mouth 🤔
Funny you say that iv just rewatched their series too, Chet was much more likeable on there he was more real and dare I say it actually funny

Funny you say that iv just rewatched their series too, Chet was much more likeable on there he was more real and dare I say it actually funny
He just seemed like a nice, happy go lucky kind of lad. The ‘fame’ obviously went to his head. Such a difference from then and now :(

Reactions: 4
It's your Auntie Helen, Orssshhhuns Mum! Everyone looked at her like 'no tit Helen' 😂

Chet is vile isnt he 😂 Casey obviously got the looks

Reactions: 7
Chet: ‘you’re the cutest kid ever’ whilst Ocean is sat on his lap, poor child!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell when Rox is 16 he’ll watch that video back of his crazy uncle Chet sket that’s still on the sesh at 45 year old, probably looks about 70!
on another note how much better does coral look without the filters!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chet gurning and sticking his tongue out like a stupid idiot, you’re at a baby’s birthday party not at a rave you clown. Agree that Helen looked soooo awkward, pure grabbing and hanging off Chet. Bet he was dying to push her away but couldn’t cos they were on camera lol.

Lovely that Marnie and Casey do seem to have genuine love and affection for each other and you can tell that wee boy is their entire world. Chet and Helen don’t even like each other, have no chemistry and Ocean seems like a burden to them at times.

Reactions: 9
My god Chet looks awful in that video! “Chet Sket” when is he going to grow up 😂

Someone has wrote on Marnie’s post saying they have reported her and all the companies involved in Rox’s party. The company replied saying that it was prerecorded before the rules came into place and that’s why other people were there 😂😂 what an absolute lie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These people honestly 😂 they’ll say anything so that their sheep scream troll to anyone calling them out. It wasn’t prerecorded for tit it’s so obvious that it isn’t. But you know how could we cope without seeing Rox’s first birthday party plastered all over Insta 🙄 People in the comments saying how celebrities get away with it, whilst I agree duck all gets done, they’re hardly celebrities.

That’s your opinion, I did say mine was an unpopular one, I’m not going to point out what I don’t think is cute about her. I just personally don’t see it.
You hate gingers don’t you!
I’m just joking!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.