Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he’s recording himself talking to the dog and keeps looking at the screen makes me sick 😷 he’s 30 years old

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her screenshots in her stories about people bashing her and know what it was about? I got blocked on her instagram and I dont know why...

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her screenshots in her stories about people bashing her and know what it was about? I got blocked on her instagram and I dont know why...
No didn’t see it and it’s not there now? What was it?

Reactions: 3
Why does Chet dress like an overgrown 14 year old. Do women seriously find that attractive in a 30 year old ?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It was about that new picture where she airbrushed her face and someone made a remark about being too much. I liked that comment and now I am fully blocked from her profile.

Reactions: 5
There's a website you can go on and see someone's Instagram if you're blocked, it's called picuki.com, i use it to check another "influencers" profile after she blocked me when I messaged her to say she hadn't strapped her kid on the car seat properly 🙄🙄

That's if you care enough about our "Bleuu" that is 😂😂

Also who buys someone a hoover for their birthday, especially someone under the age of 30 😂

• Haha
A kettle and toaster? Am I just spoilt or is that not just a gift for Helen but their house??

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If my boyfriend bought me a kettle, toaster and hoover for my 25th birthday I’d actually end him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What was he doing to that poor dog!!!

I have no words about those presents either

Reactions: 1
Not being funny but I’d punch my husband in the dick if he bought a kettle a toaster and a Hoover for my birthday 👊🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think Helen has asked for those presents, because she's so delighted (not sure why though), either asked or dropped hints. Mrs hinch has those exact same items. To be fair I ask my husband for what I want, although I wouldn't be asking for household appliances lol

I think Helen has asked for those presents, because she's so delighted (not sure why though), either asked or dropped hints. Mrs hinch has those exact same items. To be fair I ask my husband for what I want, although I wouldn't be asking for household appliances lol
Yeah she's definitely asked for them. They're not presents for her though they're for the house. Had to be just like her idol Mrs hinch though doesn't she and Chet probably refused to buy them for her just because and her Ali ba ba clothing range doesn't make enough money.

Reactions: 2
I heard her say shame it wasn’t a Gucci bag and he said ER NO quite sternly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.