Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet out again can he never stay home at the weekend with his pregnant girlfriend and child he really needs to grow up

Reactions: 10
Chet out again can he never stay home at the weekend with his pregnant girlfriend and child he really needs to grow up
I know I really feel for her. She’s gonna have such a shock when they have this baby and he won’t give a flying duck. He’s in Accrington too so not to mention their in tier 3 and aren’t meant to mix at all when she’s 30 weeks pregnant too.

I wonder if they’ll be stupid enough to let people around their newborn😩

Reactions: 10
That girl on chets story in faded clothes lol 😂🙈 looks like Becky holt and Jem Lucy rolled into one . No wonder chet picked her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What makes you say that? Genuinely asking as I’m not sure if something has been posted
When they first got him, they posted him constantly, but for the last couple of weeks i haven’t seen anything, or him in the back ground of stories like you’d expect with a dog. Also, they had new flooring today and all furniture put back but no dog bed and no dog 🤔

Reactions: 2
Surelly when Helen was planning another child she knew she'd need to look after them both? Shes very insensitive to people that can't even have one and shes moaning she will need to put ocean down from sleeping on her if the baby crys

Reactions: 14
Surelly when Helen was planning another child she knew she'd need to look after them both? Shes very insensitive to people that can't even have one and shes moaning she will need to put ocean down from sleeping on her if the baby crys
It’s absolutely nothing to do with people that can’t have babies! my mother in law struggled to conceive, went through all sorts and finally got pregnant with twins! She still found it hard having twins regardless of whether she struggled to have children.
it was always going to be hard for Helen having 2 so close in age. And I do have sympathy for her cause I’m a mother myself and it is hard. i don’t have sympathy for the fact she chose Chet as a father as he’s a waste of breath on my opinion

Reactions: 15
I imagine it’s going to be very hard, I have a baby a few months older than Ocean and wouldn’t dream of having another right now but that’s her choice so don’t then cry about it 🤷‍♀️ Maybe Chet should stop playing at having a job in the Faded warehouse daily and actually help raise his children

Reactions: 13
Helen is so thick shouldn’t she have thought of this before having another baby she was so desperate for a boy she didn’t think to consider the effect it will have on Ocean being so young and also on herself with 2 very young children both still needing her full attention, it will be hard work for a couple of years was for my sister but the rewards will be great when they a little older playing and having that bond

Reactions: 6
Oh bore off egg head with your "guilt" 🙄🙄🙄

Surely you thought about this before deciding to have another baby when your first was still only a few months old? It's not like it was an accident is it?! Yes, its going to be hard but YOU chose this, so suck it up and crack on like everyone else does! She's clearly just trying to drum up engagement via sympathy. Though why anyone feels sorry for her for her own life choices I don't know.

And questioning who she will pick up first if they're both crying etc. Here's an idea, how about their DAD helps and does something more than change outfits 10 times a day, throw trainers around shouting SHOCK and film him terroring his kid for eating like a normal baby.

Reactions: 28
Yea that dog is not playing with Ocean, the dog looks scared and is looking at you saying stop 😑

You can’t go to the lengths of having a second baby so soon and so close together because you wanted it like that to then complain that you feel guilty. I know mum guilt is real but this wasn’t out of your hands 😂

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s the sharpest tool in the box is she?
I genuinely think she didn’t really think ahead to how difficult having a newborn and a toddler at the same time would be, she was just picturing the cute family photos and got carried away. I think she probably does a lot for Ocean by herself and will need Chet to step up and play his part when they have two.

Reactions: 7
She just sees having kids as an accessory and now the realisation has kicked in that she’s going to actually have to look after 2 young babies she’s shitting herself. Yes it’s gonna be hard and we all have our struggles sometimes but she WANTED her kids close in age so it’s her own fault and she should have thought about it before making the second one.

theres 2 years 9 months between mine and it was hard but I decided to have a second child so I just got on with it. They are 5 & almost 3 now and they are harder now than when the second was first born 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I honestly feel like I’m sticking up for people on here ffs but I’m definitely not 🤣 but if Helen made out that being pregnant with #2 was so easy you’d all be up in arms about it, I don’t think she is moaning in the slightest but actually being very real here, those feelings of guilt many pregnant women feel no matter the size of your age gap.

Reactions: 16
I honestly feel like I’m sticking up for people on here ffs but I’m definitely not 🤣 but if Helen made out that being pregnant with #2 was so easy you’d all be up in arms about it, I don’t think she is moaning in the slightest but actually being very real here, those feelings of guilt many pregnant women feel no matter the size of your age gap.
I agree with you, because one person can’t conceive you can’t hold it against someone who can. Also, if she said pregnancy was a breeze she’d be ‘unrelatable’. There’s 26 months between mine and the guilt was horrendous but I also wanted to get the tit baby stage out of the way!
Although maybe if she wasn’t having a kid with a child he would be there to help, not trying to get his kid nipped by a dog

Reactions: 9
100% agree! There’s 2.5 years between mine and I felt so guilty in the final part of my pregnancy about how we weren’t gonna be alone anymore.

Reactions: 3
100% agree! There’s 2.5 years between mine and I felt so guilty in the final part of my pregnancy about how we weren’t gonna be alone anymore.
Yessss I agree with you both too! I normally hate Helens crying stories but I actually find this one totally relatable 😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.