Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s true actually I’ve just watched it again and she gets it taken off her twice. Are babies at nearly a year not allowed chocolate? (I’m genuinely asking I haven’t a clue if they would be allowed it or not?) ocean is so cute! What was the story with the brother about? Did they pretend to get her a Gucci bag?

Reactions: 4
They must be running low on content and thinking making the poor kid cry for the gram is funny 😩

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The way Chet is pointing at Helen saying “ahhhhh” about the fake Gucci bag really bugged me, it’s one thing to have a joke and laugh but the pointing is so rude and childish, maybe my parents were just strict with manners but I would have felt bullied if my partner pointed at me laughing whilst recording me.

Reactions: 9
The way Chet is pointing at Helen saying “ahhhhh” about the fake Gucci bag really bugged me, it’s one thing to have a joke and laugh but the pointing is so rude and childish, maybe my parents were just strict with manners but I would have felt bullied if my partner pointed at me laughing whilst recording me.
Me too and I would have gone mental. Totally get the hoover I asked for one for Christmas last year because I didn’t want anything but didn’t ket get a dior backpack for his birthday that he never uses?
maybe he stores all his wigs in there 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the same as when they sit her on the worktop conveniently next to the biscuit tin then act surprised when she’s trying to take one out? why don’t they just let the poor child eat some treats now and again, my little one would have milky buttons as a treat at that age, ocean is going to HATE them when she’s older

Reactions: 6
That’s true actually I’ve just watched it again and she gets it taken off her twice. Are babies at nearly a year not allowed chocolate? (I’m genuinely asking I haven’t a clue if they would be allowed it or not?) ocean is so cute! What was the story with the brother about? Did they pretend to get her a Gucci bag?
Oh god please don’t, we’ve just recovered from pizza gate. I’m guessing the sugar police are already on the way to Helen’s now to address this extra chavy behaviour

Of course ocean opened that chocolate packet herself. She’s very advanced.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god please don’t, we’ve just recovered from pizza gate. I’m guessing the sugar police are already on the way to Helen’s now to address this extra chavy behaviour

Of course ocean opened that chocolate packet herself. She’s very advanced.
Meant coco pops gate 🤣

• Haha
she really seems like such a happy baby too and the way they are with her just makes me sad, chet is so rough all the time the way he speaks to her is awful, throwing toys at her on his stories then how rough he is tickling her!

Reactions: 1
I would hardly say it’s abusive... slightly cruel yes but I think abusive is a bit strong 😐
If I was to scold my 3 year old for eating chocolate, then give it her back to eat again and tell her off again I think it would class as abuse. I don’t use that word lightly either, if they were going to let her eat it then whatever but to tease her and then tell her she’s naughty for it isn’t good at all.

Reactions: 8
If I was to scold my 3 year old for eating chocolate, then give it her back to eat again and tell her off again I think it would class as abuse. I don’t use that word lightly either, if they were going to let her eat it then whatever but to tease her and then tell her she’s naughty for it isn’t good at all.
in my opinion that’s not abusive but you’re entitled to your own opinion I guess

in my opinion that’s not abusive but you’re entitled to your own opinion I guess
It’s two massive dickheads playing at bein parents, that’s what it is. 😂

God help the other poor kid when he comes along.

Reactions: 14
Did Helen just say winter begins at the end of December .....

Now I feel silly , she’s right it is the end of December in the uk haha I’m here in Ireland at it’s the start for December for us

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘It’s bleeping freezing outside’ but let’s take our child out with no jacket/coat or socks on 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh wait let’s just use it to promote my tit business instead

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.