Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did send her a message proberly wont get read. I just said I'm basing it on whats viewed on her and chets stories that chet should help more than he does.

Reactions: 1
I felt guilty too and I have 22 months but I’m glad I did have them close now.

her biggest problem is that he’s absolutely useless and that’s why she is struggling and comes across as moaning I think she’s worrying about having to do it by herself

Reactions: 3
Not a fan of Helen usually but her stories made me feel sorry for her. I don’t think it’s hit her until now how much life is gonna change and that it won’t just be her and Ocean. The way she talked about it, you’d think she was a single mum too.

Reactions: 10
She practically is a single mum. Chet goes to faded everyday unnecessarily just to prance about and take photos in the mirror. Also going to the gym to prance about and take photos on the mirror. And then when he is home he speaks to her like tit and makes sure he records it

Reactions: 22
I don’t know why she’d choose to have another baby with Chet though. The only thing he can’t wait to do when lockdowns over is rave, not take his family away! His bought them a house though and she doesn’t have to work so I guess that’s worth living a miserable, unloving relationship to Helen 🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s actually no chemistry at all between them it’s sad.

Reactions: 12
The relationship is beyond dead between those two , they never go out just them or even just them and ocean . Helen lives like a single mum but has zero independence under HIS roof which is not an enviable position to be in.

I pity her rather than sympathise though , she brags on insta about this perfect life and she’s created an illusion that’s unable to maintain in the long run. Shes not Mrs hinch and never will be . Helen should drop the insta fake lifestyle and enjoy being a mummy . Ocean is a wonderful little girl that they are truly blessed to have . Soon there will be a beautiful baby boy too .... surely they are worth more and are more important than bragging on insta about fake stuff ?

I’ll get off my soapbox now lol

Reactions: 15
I imagine it’s going to be very hard, I have a baby a few months older than Ocean and wouldn’t dream of having another right now but that’s her choice so don’t then cry about it 🤷‍♀️ Maybe Chet should stop playing at having a job in the Faded warehouse daily and actually help raise his children
I've got a 6 & 1 y/o. My 6 y/o was a dream but had an awful pregnancy. My 1 y/o little supprise came into this world like a tornado and shes just not stopped. Second ones always a bugger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if they’ll move closer to her family so they can help Helen as Chet is clearly not going to

Reactions: 2
Charming

Same attitude as his sister and Chet🙄 vile, selfish people who are sticking there middle finger up to the NHS and don’t care about the well-being of others.
Oh Helen won’t be happy about this at all 😂 attention isn’t all on her and plus it’s another little boy
I've got a 6 & 1 y/o. My 6 y/o was a dream but had an awful pregnancy. My 1 y/o little supprise came into this world like a tornado and shes just not stopped. Second ones always a bugger 🤣
I always hear this, If this is true pray for me 😂 I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old and my 2 year old is an absolute terror! He is wild haha he was a very good baby though

Oh Helen won’t be happy about this at all 😂 attention isn’t all on her and plus it’s another little boy

I always hear this, If this is true pray for me 😂 I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old and my 2 year old is an absolute terror! He is wild haha he was a very good baby though
I have a 3 and a 1 year old. The 3 year old was a nightmare baby and is a manic toddler. The 1 year old was a dream baby and is a dream toddler. I’d rather do like helen and get the baby crap out the way, but she is having a tiny gap!

I have a 13m gap and it’s been the hardest years of my life - they’re now nearly 4 and nearly 3 and no sign of it getting easier. They don’t sleep, they fight constantly and no one else wants to take them to give us a break so we’re exhausted! And that’s with my husband helping.

i forgot to post about this the other day, but I can’t believe Chet didn’t even spend Helens birthday with her 😩 left her alone, pregnant, looking after a toddler and it’s not like she can even go out or meet some mates.
What a selfish horrible twit, I hope Helens stashing some money away so she can duck him off one day. As annoying as she is, her and the kids deserve so much better. They don’t need a playroom and 532 bathrooms, they just need parents that are happy and make them feel safe, whether that’s together or separately.

Reactions: 28
i forgot to post about this the other day, but I can’t believe Chet didn’t even spend Helens birthday with her 😩 left her alone, pregnant, looking after a toddler and it’s not like she can even go out or meet some mates.
What a selfish horrible twit, I hope Helens stashing some money away so she can duck him off one day. As annoying as she is, her and the kids deserve so much better. They don’t need a playroom and 532 bathrooms, they just need parents that are happy and make them feel safe, whether that’s together or separately.
He’s an absolute waste of breathe. It’s probably why she’s so emotional at the minute because reality is hitting that she’ll be doing this on her own. bleeping noodle legs would rather be on the sesh than with his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely agree. My second is a nightmare 😂

He’s an absolute waste of breathe. It’s probably why she’s so emotional at the minute because reality is hitting that she’ll be doing this on her own. bleeping noodle legs would rather be on the sesh than with his family.
‘Noodle legs‘ has honestly finished me off today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they would be better off living closer to his mum & dad. Them and coral seem to have Rox every weekend. So Marnie gets a break, her and casey go out etc.
It would stop him popping into faded all the time. She doesn't seem to see her family much?

Just thought is the new baby going to have his own room just because Helen never shows the room he will sleep in like she did before Ocean arrived

Just thought is the new baby going to have his own room just because Helen never shows the room he will sleep in like she did before Ocean arrived
Do they even have a room? They have 4 bedrooms. Ones there’s, seconds oceans, turned one into a wardrobe and then a study? I don’t think they actually have a “spare” room for the new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.